High-Load Dry-Running Sleeve Bearings
PRECISION PARTS MADE TO ORDER FROM CHINA
PEEK Sleeve Bushings consists of steel backing, sintered porousbronze layer and sliding layer of modified PEEK. Oil sockets were formed on the surface of sliding layer. This product has low friction coefficient at high temperature and good anti-corrosion. It is applicable in gear unit, hydro-engine and high-pressure injection pump, etc.
SLEEVE BUSHING & BEARINGS TYPE
- CYLINDIRCAL BUSHES
- FLANGED BUSHES
- THRUST WASHERS
- SLIDING PLATE
What are the assembly points of sliding bearings?
Sliding bearing is commonly known as the plane bearing, its form is simple, large contact area, if the lubrication is maintained well, wear resistant sliding bearing will be very good, the bearing life will be very long.The bearing capacity of sliding bearing is large, the rotary precision is high, the lubrication film has no oil bearing to resist impact.Therefore, it is widely used in engineering.But his biggest drawback is that he can't keep enough oil in reserve. When the lubricant is not enough, it immediately causes severe wear and failure.
Sliding bearings can be divided into thrust sliding bearings and radial sliding bearings according to the different directions of self-lubricating bearings under load
According to the lubrication film formation principle is divided into: dynamic sliding bearing and hydrostatic sliding bearing
According to the different structure forms can be divided into: integral sliding bearing section sliding bearing
Compared with rolling bearing, sliding bearing has the characteristics of high bearing capacity, good seismic resistance, stable and reliable operation, low noise and long life.It is widely used in internal combustion engine, rolling mill, large motor and instrument, radar, astronomical telescope and so on.
1. Installation of sliding bearings
Sliding bearing installation of the first to get rid of coating with protective rust agent (excluding closed bearing), can use the hydraulic method, when installation requirements of bearing inner ring will exert without impact load bearing loaded on the qualified shaft bearing block, if there are no conditions can also use copper hammer gently tap on a bearing inner ring installation, ordinary bearing allows the color hot method, but not more than 100 degrees, heating the oil temperature and bearing should be relatively uniform heating.
2. Installation of sliding bearings
When the sliding bearing is assembled, the front and rear bearings must be in the same plane, the same line, the same axis, parallel bearings must be parallel to each other on the same plane, and correct the assembly clearance, so that the non-parallelism and runout meet the design requirements, to ensure the smooth sliding of the equipment.
3. Post-installation requirements for sliding bearings:
1) the end face marked with model number on the bearing should be installed in the visible part for easy replacement.
2) the arc radius at the bore shoulder of the shaft neck or the shell should be less than the arc chamfering radius of the bearing end face, so as to ensure that the bearing will be close to the shaft shoulder and the shell bore shoulder after assembly.
3) the fixing device of the bearing must be in good condition and reliable, with moderate tightness and reliable relaxation.
4) during the assembly process, keep clean to prevent debris from entering the bearing;
5) after assembly, the bearing can rotate flexibly without noise, and the temperature rise generally does not exceed 50 degrees.
Please feel free to contact us by phone or fill out our contact form, we will contact you as soon as possible.