VIIPLUS Metal THRUST WASHER | The Tribology Solution THRUST WASHER / ROUND / COMPOSITE / PTFEVIIPLUS Thrust washers & thrust bearings MADE TO ORDER FROM CHINA.This means that they share many of the same properties as our cylindrical plain bearings such as excellent wear resistance and low friction coefficients. Thrust washers are designed to support heavy axial loads and are used in applications where axial loads are expected.
WEAR-RESISTING STABLE SHAPE & DIMENSIONS THRUST WASHERS | HEAVY DUTY HALF SHELL BEARING
Deutsches Institut fur Normung (DIN 1494 composite PTFE bush tolerance ) is the German standardization authority, participating in international and regional non-governmental standardization bodies as a national standardization body
Medium- and high-speed,Impregnated with our own proprietary lubricant, these trust washers are composed of ptfe material uniformly dispersed within polyacetal plastic resin, a plastic material offering excellent trust washer characteristics.
Type with metal backing dry bearing
The VIIPLUS in the field of dry bearing washer technology,VIIPLUS FROM CHINA suppliesa range of products that has gained an excellent reputation for reliability and performance,thrust washers are used in valve,automobiles, buses, trucks and motorcycles, as well as ships, building machinery, etc. Also available are custom, application-specific products such as aluminum and copper alloy bearings.The similar DAIDO dry bearing self-lubricating bushing K5T10(old model DUT10 or WC10DUN)
General industrial machinery, hydraulic equipment, household appliances and automotive parts.
Composite PTFE Thrust Washer
Availability of standard parts such as wrapped bushes and thrust washers.
No oil supply required.
Stable shape and dimensions.
Thin-wall construction for compact equipment design.
Superior wear resistance where oil film formation is difficult, e.g., reciprocating and oscillating motion, frequent start/stop.
1. PTFE/Polymer fibres mixture thickness 0.01~0.03mm. Lead-free bearing layer provides an excellent initial transfer film, which effectively coats the mating surfaces of the bearing assembly, forming an oxide type solid lubricant film.
2. Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20-0.35mm, provides max. thermal conductivity away from the bearing surface, also serves as a reservoir for the PTFE mixture.
3. Steel backing, provides high load carrying capacity, excellent heat dissipation.
4. Copper/Tin plating thickness 0.002mm, provides good corrosion resistance.
Process fluid lubricated
· Metal-Polymer Composite Bushing Material
· Steel back + Porous Bronze Sinter +
· PTFE + Fillers
Bearing forms available in standard dimensions
· Cylindrical bushes
· Flanged bushes
· Sliding plates
· Thrust washers
· Flanged washers
Metric bearings and imperial bushings made to order: Standard bushing forms in special sizes, half-bushings, stamped/deep drawn shapes, bearings with locating notches, lubricant holes and grooves, customized designs