|Material:||Stainless Steel Bushing||Type:||Bushes|
|Bushing:||Metric Size GLIDLAGER 110X115X60MM||Dimension:||Customized Dimension Bushings|
PTFE Sliding Layer Stainless Steel Bushing,
GLIDLAGER Stainless Steel Bushing
When bonded to steel. Materials retain the ability to form and to a large extent have a high load capacity.
It is composed of polytetrafluoroethylene composite, blanking copper mesh, and steel back. The material structure has the bearing characteristics of polytetrafluoroethylene compound base tape and the shaping ability of punching cut metal mesh.
Bushing and pin shaft can be used with an interference fit to produce a wall thickness of 1 mm or thicker bearing, and at the same time achieve interference fit in the housing. Various methods can be used to protect the steel case from corrosion.
Standard PTFE packing is made of lubricating graphite, and other fillers may be added as required. The bushing style can be gasket type, straight sleeve type, flange type, and deep drawing type.
The PTFE fabric is embedded in artificial resin and securely bonded to the support body. The material will not expand and is chemically resistant to most media. It is especially suitable for oscillating motion, but can also be used for rotational or linear motion.
Stainless Steel Bushing, PTFE Fabric Sliding Layer can support heavy loads and dissipate heat well. The steel body allows easy and secure installation even at high temperatures or in light-metal housings. They have good sliding characteristics and a low coefficient of friction.
Hardened steel, chrome-plated materials 45-50 HRC, surface finish <0.8 Ra
Stainless Steel Bushing, PTFE Fabric Sliding Layer has very good sliding abilities with a low friction value. No stick-slip effect and no moisture expansion. very good wear resistance.
– The support body allows for easy handling and secure installation.
– The PTFE fabric is embedded in artificial resin and securely bonded to the support body. The adhesive bonding is resistant to moisture and will not expand.
– The load limit for Stainless Steel Bushing, PTFE Fabric Sliding Layer is determined by the strength of the support body and by the sliding layer
– Plastic injection machines: elbow lever bearing support
– Cranes: articulating arm and cylinder bearing support
– Loaders: boom and cylinder bearing support
– Commercial vehicles: hydraulic platform bearing
– Textile and printing machines: conveyor chain bearing
– Passenger cars: transmission line, axle suspension
– Forklift: lift mast bearing support
– Rail traffic technology: coupling bearing
– Dams: supports for radial gates and flap gates
– Mining equipment: suspension bearing arrangement, traveling mechanism bearing, pivot bushings
– Environmental engineering: extension arm bearing, track roller bearing.
|Sliding layer||PTFE fibres fabric|
|Specific load capacity static||≤ 350 [N/mm2]|
|Specific load capacity dynamic||≤ 180 [N/mm2]|
|Sliding speed||< 0.5 [m/s] 1 [m/s] lubricated|
|Friction value ***||0.03 [µ] to 0.20 [µ]|
|Temperature strain||– 50 [°C] to + 250 [°C]|
|Max. PV-value||1.8 [N/mm² x m/s]|
|Bushing inner-Ø after mounting||H9|
|Shaft tolerance||F7 to h8|
maintenance-free for life
(lubricant can reduce the service life)
■ Can be used in place of steel, bronze, and plastic bearings
(can support heavier loads than conventional plain bearings)
■ Suitable for bearing supports w/limited design space
■ Can support high alternating loads and swiveling motion
■ Especially suitable for bearing supports with limited design space
■ Are suitable for linear motion
■ Have a very low coefficient of friction
■ Have good damping characteristics
■ Easy to install: bearings are pressed into the housing bore and require no further axial locatio
Loaders with pivot steering, also known as articulated loaders, are sturdy off-road transport vehicles that are often used in harsh environments. The steering principle makes them very maneuverable, and they can make precise movements in a very small space. A bucket is used to convey material. The movable bucket is connected to the guide linkage and the lift hydraulics by means of arms. Guide linkage and steering linkage are coupled to the front axle. The steering linkage transmits the motion of the steering wheel to the front axle. This allows the front wheels to be pivoted or aligned with respect to the rear axle. Bucket joints and steering joints must operate smoothly, and their unlimited agility must be guaranteed even after the loader has not been used for extended periods. The bearings allow only pivoting motion and are subject to very high shock loads. The bearing supports must be easy to install and maintenance-free.
Contact Person: tiffany