China Sliding Sleeve Bushing & Sliding Bearing Technologies
Your recognised china partner for sliding plain bearing applications. Working together to create solutions for the most demanding sleeve bushing applications.
Self‐lubricated Sliding bearings without any added grease or oils and ensuring clean, maintenance free operation in the most challenging application
Composite Bearing Material
POM Modified (Lead free)
Low Carbon Steel
Tin / Zinc Plating
Standard dimensions POM Bushes
Carbon Steel + Copper Powder + POM Metric bearings and imperial bushings made to order: standard bushing forms in special dimensions, half-bushings, special shapes obtained by stamping, bearings with locating notches, lubricant holes and machined grooves, customized bushing designs
Bearing forms available in standard dimensions
· Cylindrical bushes
· Thrust washers
· Sliding plates
It's used in vehicle chassis, forming machine tools, steel metallurgical machinery, mineral mountain machinery, hydraulic industry and rolling steel industry, etc.
VSB-20 Boundary lubrication bearing High Quality DX Bushing POM Bush China Manufacturer
· marginally lubricated bushings for grease or oil lubricated applications
· Standard parts contain grease indents in the sliding layer; plain sliding layer available by request
· Optimum performance under relatively high loads and low speeds
· Suitable for linear, oscillating and rotating movements
· Wide range of parts available from stock
Suitable for rotating and oscillating movement, less maintenance requirements due to the long re-lubrication intervals, lower wear, lower susceptibility to edge loading, no absorption of water and therefore no swelling, good damping behaviours, good resistance to shock loads.
1. POM thickness 0.30~0.50 mm. It provides high wearresistance and low friction even with only minute volume oflubricant are supplied, this bearing surface carries a pattern of circular indents which should be filled with grease on assembly of the bearing.
2. Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20-0.35mm. A special composition of powdered copper is thermally fused to the steel backing. This contact layer acts as an anchor for the PTFE layer and conducts the thermal build up away from the bearing surfaces.
3. Low-carbon steel.Setting the foundation of the bushings, the steel back provides exceptional stability,load carrying and heat dissipation characteristics.
STRUCTURE AND COMPOSITION
Metal-Polymer Composite Bushing Material
Steel Back + Porous Bronze Sinter +
POM with Lubrication Indents
Process fluid lubricated
Max load capacity P
Max load capacity P
Max line speed V
PV value limit
Friction coef μ
Recommended for applications involving intermittent operation or boundary lubrication... Automotive: suspension joints, kingpin assemblies and stub axles of trucks, automobile driving joint hinges, steering and other linkages, articulation joints, rear chassis hinges, fair leader rollers... Machine tool building industry: spindles in drill, grinding, and milling machines, ram guide plates in multi-ram presses... Agricultural equipment: gearbox, clutch, bale trips and wheel caster swivels for bale accumulators, front axle pivot bearings, steering idler box bearings and kingpin bearings for harvesters... It is especially well-suited for applications where lubricant can not be supplied continuously or repeatedly.