Stainless self lubricating plain bearings (anti corrosive) Customized Sleeve Bushings manufacturing.Upon request, we can offer inch-sizes, special lengths, bearingsApproved according to RoHS Directive Areas of use Foodstuff- and pharmaceutical industries. Offshore and other marine applications.
Automotive shock absorber DU and Sleeve Bearings Metal-Polymer Low Friction Boccole DP4 CYLINDRICAL RED PTFE | VSB-40
Composed of stainless steel back, sintered porous copper powder interlayer and modified ptfe sliding layer (red).It gives full play to the characteristics of metal and polymer, with low friction coefficient, good wear resistance and self-lubrication performance;The stainless steel back provides the bushing with higher mechanical strength and carrying capacity. In addition, the stainless steel back has good chemical corrosion resistance.Stainless steel red PTFE series products are widely used in printing and dyeing machinery, Marine industrial machinery corrosion resistance parts.
1. PTFE/Polymer fibres mixture thickness 0.01~0.03mm. Lead-free bearing layer provides an excellent initial transfer film, which effectively coats the mating surfaces of the bearing assembly, forming an oxide type solid lubricant film.
2. Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20-0.35mm, provides max. thermal conductivity away from the bearing surface, also serves as a reservoir for the PTFE mixture.
3. Stainless Steel backing, provides high load carrying capacity, excellent heat dissipation.
4. Copper/Tin plating thickness 0.002mm, provides good corrosion resistance.
STRUCTURE & COMPOSITION
· Metal-Polymer Composite Bushing Material
· Stainless Steel backing + Porous Bronze Sinter +
· PTFE RED + Fillers
Bearing forms available in standard dimensions
· Cylindrical bushes
· Flanged bushes
· Sliding plates
· Thrust washers
· Flanged washers
Metric bearings and imperial bushings made to order: Standard bushing forms in special sizes, half-bushings, stamped/deep drawn shapes, bearings with locating notches, lubricant holes and grooves, customized designs
Products are widely used in printing and dyeing machinery, Marine industrial machinery corrosion resistance parts.