|Place of Origin:||Composite plain cylindrical bushings manufacturer|
|Brand Name:||VIIPLUS BUSHINGS SUPPLIER|
|Certification:||ISO 3547 DIN 1494 Assembly Standard Tolerance|
|Model Number:||TEFLON DU DX BUSHINGS|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 Piece/Pieces|
|Price:||$0.05 - $1.00 / Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Packaging: Export carton; Wooden case ; Wood pallet.|
|Delivery Time:||7~15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||TT in advance,Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||Special Customized Lubricating Bushings Manufacturing|
|Meterial:||Steel Backed Bushing With Composite Material||Plating:||Tin Or Copper|
|Type:||Wrapped Bushes,Flange Bushing Thrust Washer||Lubricating:||POM-based Self-Lubricating Metal-Polymer|
|Customized:||Metric Size,inch Size,based On Drawing Or Sample||Application:||Cranes, Truck Cranes, Tail Gates, Harbour Equipment And Agricultural Machinery And Construction Machines.|
1. Self-Lubricaying Layer POM 0.3-0.5mm. After rolling process completed, POM are filled in intersice of bronze layer, lubrication indents are stamped, which are full of oil grease, which will be removed and transferred on the mating surface, forms a physically lubricating film, which will reduced the firction coe. and protect the mating shaft.
2. Porous bronze layer; The layer provides bonded strength of self-lub. Layer.
3. Steel Backing The layer provides load & thermal conductivity
4. Copper / Tin layer.
VSB-20 This is a steel based, spherical bronze powder as interlayer and overlaid by a layer of YELLOW/PTFE, the surface of which is provided with oil indentations. Features: the special resin supply with excellent wear resistance and very lower friction, can be keep good work condition even without oil.
1. POM 0.03-0.50mm, anti abrasion, low friction coefficient even no oil given.
The inside of the bearing is full of indentions, which must be filled with grease
2.Bronze powder layer, 0.2-0.35mm, high load capacity and anti-abrasion, good
thermal conductivity, which also further strengthen the combination of the POM
layer and steel plate.
3. Low carbon steel, which improved, load capacity & thermal conductivity.
4. Copper/Tin plating layer, 0.002mm, anti-corrosion.
Recommended for applications involving intermittent operation or boundary lubrication, such as suspension joints, kingpin assemblies and stub axles of tucks in automotive, grinding, and milling machines, ram guide plates in building industry gearbox, clutch, bale trips in agricultural equipment.
1. POM thickness 0.30~0.50 mm. It provides high wearresistance and low friction even with only minute volume oflubricant are supplied, this bearing surface carries a pattern of circular indents which should be filled with grease on assembly of the bearing.
2. Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20-0.35mm. A special composition of powdered copper is thermally fused to the steel backing. This contact layer acts as an anchor for the PTFE layer and conducts the thermal build up away from the bearing surfaces.
3. Low-carbon steel.Setting the foundation of the bushings, the steel back provides exceptional stability,load carrying and heat dissipation characteristics.
· Metal-Polymer Composite Bushing Material
· Steel Back + Porous Bronze Sinter +
POM with Lubrication Indents
Sliding layer POM
|Maximum load bearing pressure||70N/mm²||Coefficient of frictionμ||0.05~0.25|
|Temperature range||-40℃~130℃||Allowable maximum PV value||
|Maximum sliding speed||2.5m/s|
Bearing forms available in standard dimensions
· Cylindrical bushes
· Thrust washers
· Sliding plates
Metric bearings and imperial bushings made to order: standard bushing forms in special dimensions, half-bushings, special shapes obtained by stamping, bearings with locating notches, lubricant holes and machined grooves, customized bushing designs
cranes, truck cranes, tail gates, harbour equipment and agricultural machinery and construction machines.
FOLLOW US ON