Bearing Material Selection and Benefits.VIIPLUS manufactured and export many transmission parts bushings and sliding bearings E-Catalog , and powertrain components for automotive, hi-performance, heavy-duty, industrial, marine, and motorcycle applications.
Six factors relating to the bearing life: Load P [N/mm2] Load the greater the load, the shorter the bearing life; the greater the load fluctuation, the impact on bearing life greater, the shorter the bearing life; whether, in any case, should not exceed ......
VIIPLUS constantly study the latest technology & materials and research & development of the new products
Technological innovation to promote product development, drive rapid development of enterprises
Bronze Gleitlager Viiplus Bearing Metal-polymer self-lubricating composite materials consist of metal backing sintered porous bronze with PTFE polymer as working layer. The metal backing provides mechanical strength, while the bronze sinter layer provides a strong mechanical bonding between the backing and the bearing lining, the PTFE polymer offers exceptional low friction even under dry condition and the thermoplastic polymer is generally designed to operate with marginal lubrication. The construction promotes dimensional stability and improves the thermal conductivity. This material meets the demanding criteria for long life and trouble-free performance with or without lubrication.
· Very good wear and low friction performance over a wide range of loads, speeds and temperatures in dry running conditions
· Suitable for lubricated applications
· Suitable for linear, oscillating and rotating movements
· Bronze back offers improved corrosion resistance in humid/saline environments
· Suitable for dry running, low coefficient of friction, lower wear, good sliding characteristics, the transfer film created can protect the mating metal surface, suitable for rotary and oscillating movement. Very high chemical resistance, low absorption of water and swelling, also performs very good lubrication feature, the bronze backing provides the improved corrosion resistance comparing with VSB-10.
1. PTFE/fibre mixture thickness 0.01~0.03mm, provides an excellent initial transfer film, which effectively coats the mating surfaces of the bearing assembly, forming an oxide type solid lubricant film.
2. Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20-0.35mm, provides max. thermal conductivity away from the bearing surface, also serves as a reservoir for the PTFE/Fibre mixture.
3. Bronze backing, provides exceptionally high load carrying capacity, excellent heat dissipation and very good corrosion resistance.
STRUCTURE AND COMPOSITION
· Metal-Polymer Composite Material
· Bronze Back + Porous Bronze Sinter +
· PTFE + Lead
Sliding layer PTFE
Porous Bronze Sinter
* Depending on operating conditions
Process fluid lubricated
Max. PV (Dry)
Coefficient of thermal expansion
Bearing forms available in standard dimensions
· Cylindrical bushes
· Flanged bushes
· Sliding plates
Bearing forms made to order: standard forms in special dimensions, thrust washers, flanged thrust washers, half-bearings, special shapes obtained by stamping or deep drawing, customized bearing designs
The typical applications covered Steel metallurgy industry such as bushes for roller grooves of successive casting machines, cement grouting pumps and screw conveyers for cement and so on.conducts the thermal build up away from the bearing surfaces. 3. Low-carbon steel.Setting the foundation of the bushings, the steel back provides exceptional stability,load carrying and heat dissipation characteristics.
Welcome to contact us!
The development of the VIIPLUS to study the new materials and new products