|Place of Origin:||Bronze Bearing Manufacturers|
|Brand Name:||VIIPLUS Sleeve & Bearing|
|Model Number:||C86300 BRONZE BUSHINGS|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Standard Size Bushing No Minimum Order Quantity|
|Price:||Bushings High Quality Price Ratio B2B|
|Packaging Details:||Export carton; Wooden case ; Wood pallet.|
|Delivery Time:||2~4 Weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union,|
|Supply Ability:||Buy Bronze Bushings Online|
|Meterial:||Bronze Backed, Bronze , PTFE,MOS2 Bushing||Plating:||Tin Or Copper|
|Quality:||OEM High Quality Bushings||Size:||Std.&Non-std. Customized Sizes|
|Application:||Wear Pads On The Elastomeric Casing Guides Used In Oil And Gas Drilling Drop-in Composite Replacements For Bronze Bearings Used On The Drill Spoolers In Offshore Drilling Equipment.||Type:||Wrapped Bushes, Flanged Bearing, Thrust Washer|
graphite bronze bushing,
bronze plain bearing
The various bushing bearings types, its designs and variants are described in the following:
Straight Bushing Flange Bushing Thrust Washer Sliding Plate Custom-made Products
VIIPLUS is made to order from china in the development of self-lubricating bearings friction technology used in Energy Oil/Gas components and system solutions.The oil and gas industry has high demands for polymer bearings. Extreme temperatures and high loads, near-constant use, plus the increasing scrutiny of the industry’s impact on the environment are all top challenges.
We sell an extensive range of Polymer Bearing Composite with varying amounts of technical data. Please assist us to provide you with accurate
information by placing your orders and enquiries online or by e-mail
Polymer bearing materials have been specifically engineered for oil & gas applications.
Bronze base bearing self-lubricating bearing tin bronze, is based on tin bronze as the matrix, the middle sintered bronze spherical powder, surface rolling PTEE and high temperature resistant filler material.
The product in a special recipe of high density copper alloy substrate, sintered porous bronze layer. Surface rolling a mixture of PTFE and Pb. It can provide good self-lubricating, wear resistance, low friction, such as performance, give full play to the advantages of metal and multi-element polymer. Bushings used in the industries of metallurgy, continuous casting and rolling mill, cement machinery, screw conveyor and so on.
SELF-LUBRICATING BEARINGS TYPICAL APPLICATIONS
Heavy duty bearings for applications that other bearings can't handle!
VSB-11 Bronze Backed PTFE Plain Bearing
· Very good wear and low friction performance over a wide range of loads, speeds and temperatures in dry running conditions
· Suitable for lubricated applications
· Suitable for linear, oscillating and rotating movements
· Bronze back offers improved corrosion resistance in humid/saline environments
· Suitable for dry running, low coefficient of friction, lower wear, good sliding characteristics, the transfer film created can protect the mating metal surface, suitable for rotary and oscillating movement.
· Very high chemical resistance, low absorption of water and swelling, also performs very good lubrication feature, the bronze backing provides the improved corrosion resistance comparing with VSB-10.
1. PTFE/fibre mixture thickness 0.01~0.03mm, provides an excellent initial transfer film, which effectively coats the mating surfaces of the bearing assembly, forming an oxide type solid lubricant film.
2. Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20-0.35mm, provides max. thermal conductivity away from the bearing surface, also serves as a reservoir for the PTFE/Fibre mixture.
3. Bronze backing, provides exceptionally high load carrying capacity, excellent heat dissipation and very good corrosion resistance.
STRUCTURE AND COMPOSITION
· Metal-Polymer Composite Material
· Bronze Back + Porous Bronze Sinter +
· PTFE + Lead
Metal-Polymer Bronze Backed PTFE Plain Bearing
Bronze + Bronze Powder + PTFE/Fibre
Dry Maintenance Free Bronze Base Self Lubricating Bush
Sliding layer PTFE
Process fluid lubricated
BEARING PROPERTIES* Depending on operating conditions
Max. PV (Dry)
Coefficient of thermal expansion
Bearing forms available in standard dimensions
· Cylindrical bushes
· Flanged bushes
· Sliding plates
Bearing forms made to order: standard forms in special dimensions, thrust washers, flanged thrust washers, half-bearings, special shapes obtained by stamping or deep drawing, customized bearing designs
Bushings,Lubricated Bearings,Composite Bearings,Metal Bearings,Compressor Bearings,Metal-polymer,Filament Wound,Plain Bearings,Flange Bearings,Polymer Bearings,Flange Bushings,Pump Bearings,Flanged Bushes,Thrust Plates,Industrial Bearings