Carbon Steel self-lubricating bearings used high quality low-carbon steel plate as base, sintered porous bronze as its interlayer and the Compound of PTFE and Lead as its surface.
Our PTFE lined wrapped bearings have been developed for high duty, oil lubricate applications. Such applications include, but are not limited to:
Automotive suspension struts
Gear pumps and motors
Axial and radial piston pumps and motors
Our VIIPLUS range of PTFE lined wrapped bearings is suitable for dry running, low friction, low wear applications. These wrapped bearings have excellent sliding characteristics forming a transfer film that can protect the mating metal surface.
We are able to offer PTFE lined wrapped bearings in metric plain, imperial plain, metric flanged, metric washers, imperial washers, metric strip and imperial strip. Special sizes can be produced to customer requirements,
DU PTFE BUSHING RED Plain Bearings and Sleeve Bearings Metal-Polymer Low Friction Boccole DP4 CYLINDRICAL RED PTFE TREADMILL, SPINNING, MUSCLE TRAINING MACHINE | VSB-40
Dependable quality Sintered parts for FITNESS EQUIPMENT
VSB-40 low friction bushings offer good wear and low friction performance over a wide range of loads, speeds and temperatures in dry running conditions
· Very good performance in lubricated applications
· Good performance in greased applications
· Suitable for linear, oscillating and rotating movements
Suitable for dry running, low coefficient of friction, lower wear, good sliding characteristics, the transfer film created can protect the mating metal surfaces, suitable for rotating and oscillating movement, high chemical resistance, low absorption of water and swelling. The VSV-40 improved the friction and much good wear resistance over the common CSB-10 range under lubricated operation.
1. PTFE/Polymer fibres mixture thickness 0.01~0.03mm. Lead-free bearing layer provides an excellent initial transfer film, which effectively coats the mating surfaces of the bearing assembly, forming an oxide type solid lubricant film.
2. Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20-0.35mm, provides max. thermal conductivity away from the bearing surface, also serves as a reservoir for the PTFE mixture.
3. Steel backing, provides high load carrying capacity, excellent heat dissipation.
4. Copper/Tin plating thickness 0.002mm, provides good corrosion resistance.
STRUCTURE & COMPOSITION
· Metal-Polymer Composite Bushing Material
· Steel back + Porous Bronze Sinter +
· PTFE + Fillers
* Depending on operating conditions
Max. PV (Dry)
Coefficient of thermal expansion
Bearing forms available in standard dimensions
· Cylindrical bushes
· Flanged bushes
· Sliding plates
· Thrust washers
· Flanged washers
Metric bearings and imperial bushings made to order: Standard bushing forms in special sizes, half-bushings, stamped/deep drawn shapes, bearings with locating notches, lubricant holes and grooves, customized designs
VSB-40 is developed for high duty, oil lubricated, hydraulic applications...Automotivesuspensionstruts,absorbers guide bushing, hydraulic cylinders, gear pumps, motors, axial and radial piston pumps & motors.VSB-40 is designed mainly for using under lubricated conditions and it performs excellent wear resistance and low static/dynamic shockfriction coefficient.