The structure of this prelubricated bearing consists of spherical powdered bronze sintered onto a steel backing and PTFE Orange color impregnated into the surface.
Metal-polymer marginal lubricating composite materials consist of metal backing sintered porous bronze with POM or PEEKpolymer as working layer. Steel backing provides exceptionally high load carrying capacity, excellent heat dissipation. Sintered bronze powder provides thermal conductivity away from the bearing surface, also serves as a reservoir for the resin mixture.And the POM or PEEK polymer layer provides high wear resistance and low friction even with only minute volume of lubricant are supplied, this bearing surface carries a pattern of circular indents which should be filled with grease on assembly of the bearing.
Boundary lubrication lead-free bearing is improved on the basis of VSB-20. It has the same performance as the VSB-20, but the surface does not contain lead, and the field of use can be extended to areas with environmental requirements.
Steel + Bronze Powder + POM(DX)
VSB-20 Boundary lubrication bearing High Quality DX Bushing POM Bush China Manufacturer
· marginally lubricated bushings for grease or oil lubricated applications
· Standard parts contain grease indents in the sliding layer; plain sliding layer available by request
· Optimum performance under relatively high loads and low speeds
· Suitable for linear, oscillating and rotating movements
· Wide range of parts available from stock
Suitable for rotating and oscillating movement, less maintenance requirements due to the long re-lubrication intervals, lower wear, lower susceptibility to edge loading, no absorption of water and therefore no swelling, good damping behaviours, good resistance to shock loads.
1. POM thickness 0.30~0.50 mm. It provides high wearresistance and low friction even with only minute volume oflubricant are supplied, this bearing surface carries a pattern of circular indents which should be filled with grease on assembly of the bearing.
2. Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20-0.35mm. A special composition of powdered copper is thermally fused to the steel backing. This contact layer acts as an anchor for the PTFE layer and conducts the thermal build up away from the bearing surfaces.
3. Low-carbon steel.Setting the foundation of the bushings, the steel back provides exceptional stability,load carrying and heat dissipation characteristics.
STRUCTURE AND COMPOSITION
· Metal-Polymer Composite Bushing Material
· Steel Back + Porous Bronze Sinter +
. POM with Lubrication Indents
Sliding layer POM
with or without
Maximum load bearing pressure
Coefficient of frictionμ
Allowable maximum PV value
Maximum sliding speed
Bearing forms available in standard dimensions
· Cylindrical bushes
· Thrust washers
· Sliding plates
Metric bearings and imperial bushings made to order: standard bushing forms in special dimensions, half-bushings, special shapes obtained by stamping, bearings with locating notches, lubricant holes and machined grooves, customized bushing designs
At present, the product has been applied to the occasion of imported textile equipment, the swing parts of plunger pump, the position of the car joystick, the medium speed and grease lubrication.