|Place of Origin:||Flanged Bushings Manufacturer|
|Brand Name:||Met Garlock Bearings (GGB) China Bushing|
|Model Number:||Bushing type: Flanged Bearings, in Flange Width, PTFE Material|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Price:||bearings metric sizes,thrust washers,flanged bearings Suppliers|
|Packaging Details:||packing details for Stable perfomance Flanged bushing|
|Delivery Time:||7~20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||TT IN ADVANCE|
|Supply Ability:||100000 Piece/Pieces per Day|
|Meterial:||Carton Steel , Bronze , PTFE||Plating:||Tin Or Copper|
|Characteristic:||Low-maintenance And Maintenance-free Plain Bearings||Type:||Bushes, Collar Bushes, Washers, Strips Or Special Designs|
|Size:||Standard Size Available||Quality:||OEM|
1, no oil lubrication or less oil lubrication, can not be used for refueling or difficult to refuel the place, can be used in the maintenance or less maintenance.
2, wear resistance, friction coefficient, long service life.
3, there is the right amount of elastic-plastic, can stress distribution in a wide contact surface, improve the bearing bearing capacity.
4, static and dynamic friction coefficient is similar to the crawl at low speed to eliminate, so as to ensure the accuracy of mechanical work.
5, can reduce mechanical vibration, reduce noise, prevent pollution, improve working conditions.
6, in the course of operation can form a transfer film, play a role in protecting the grinding shaft, no bite axis phenomenon.
7, for the grinding shaft hardness requirements are low, not quenched and tempered shaft can be used, thereby reducing the processing of the relevant parts difficult.
VSB-10 Self-Lubricating Multilayer Composite Bushing
1. PTFE/Fibre mixture thickness 0.01~0.03mm. It is the contact surface for the rotating shaft. Minute partides of the PTFE layer and the sintered bronze material combine to create a solid lubricant film, which coats the shaft.
2. Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20*0.35mm,A special composition of powdered copper is thermally fused to the steel backing. This contact layer acts as an anchor for the PTFE layer and conducts the thermal build up away from the bearing surfaces.
3. Low-carbon steel backing. Setting the foundation of the bushings, the steel back provides exceptional stability, load carrying and heat dissipation characteristics.
Carbon Steel + Copper Powder + (PTFE + Pb + Filler)
· Metal-Polymer Composite Self-lubricating Bushing Material
· Steel Back + Porous Bronze Sinter +
· PTFE + Lead
|Process fluid lubricated||Fai|
Bearing forms available in standard dimensions
· Cylindrical bushes
· Flanged bushes
· Thrust washers
· Flanged washers
· Sliding plates