|Place of Origin:||MADE IN CHINA|
|Certification:||DIN 1494/ISO 3547|
|Model Number:||Wrapped sliding bearing|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)|
|Price:||self-lubricating bronze bushing china factory price|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard packing|
|Delivery Time:||1~2 WEEKS|
|Payment Terms:||TT IN ADVANCE|
|Supply Ability:||PTFE Bushings Metric Sizes,Pump Bushings Suppliers|
|Meterial:||Ow-Carbon Steel + Porous Bronze + Yellow POM||Plating:||Tin Or Copper|
|Type:||Sleeve,Wrapped Bushes, Thrust Washer,Flange Bushing||Lubricating:||Boundary Lubricating Pom Bronze, DX Bushing|
|Customized:||Based On Drawing Or Sample||Color:||Black,red,yellow,blue POM,|
|Application:||Automotive Chassis, Forging Machines, Mine Quarrying Machines, Metal Melting And Casing Machines And In Water Irrigating And Steel Rolling Industries, Etc.||Boundary Lubrication:||Lead-free|
STEEL BACKED PTFE LINED BUSHINGS | diameter size bearing Lubrication Free with Excellent Wear Resistance
Inspection method of shaft sleeve bushing Inch Sleeve Bushings Metric Sleeve Bushings Steel Dacked Flanged
1. Outside diameter: ring gauge pass (GO) and stop (NO GO) mode is adopted. The through end of ring gauge is the maximum size of outside diameter, while the end of ring gauge is the minimum size of outside diameter.
2. Inner diameter: press the shaft sleeve into the reference hole (H7 median tolerance) and test the shaft sleeve with cylindrical plug gauge. The through end of the plug gauge is the minimum size of the inner hole of the shaft sleeve, and the end end of the plug gauge is the maximum size of the inner hole of the shaft sleeve.The accuracy grade of the inner hole of the rolling shaft sleeve is H9.
Ring gauge and plug gauge size according to DIN1494 part I.
In the 1960's Glacier of the UK invented the steel-backed, sintered-bronze PTFE lined DU bearing. Like the DU bearings our VIIPLUS VSB Steel Backed Bushing are also used in dry, semi lubricated enviroments. It can substitute a conventional bearing where saving space is desired. The VIIPLUS VSB Steel Backed Bushing provides superior shock and impact load resistance. The Steel Backed PTFE Lined bushing maintains a low coefficient of friction and is usable without lubrication at high load, low speed operations with excellent wear resistance.
It has a wide applicable temperature range from -319 degrees F to 518 degrees F. The thin walls and
lightweight construction enable a compact design of the product.The Steel Backed Bronze Bushing is used in a variety of applications in a number of industries. Below are a few of the more common uses:
It has the same performance as the VSB-20, but the surface does not contain lead, and the field of use can be extended to areas with environmental requirements.
Steel + Bronze Powder + POM(DX)
Self Lube Bearings Product Category SF-2 Boundary Lubricating Bearing
Marginally lubricated bushings for grease or oil lubricated applications
Standard parts contain grease indents in the sliding layer; plain sliding layer available by request
Optimum performance under relatively high loads and low speeds
Suitable for linear, oscillating and rotating movements
Wide range of parts available from stock
Suitable for rotating and oscillating movement, less maintenance requirements due to the long re-lubrication intervals, lower wear, lower susceptibility to edge loading, no absorption of water and therefore no swelling, good damping behaviours, good resistance to shock loads.
1. POM thickness 0.30~0.50 mm. It provides high wearresistance and low friction even with only minute volume oflubricant are supplied, this bearing surface carries a pattern of circular indents which should be filled with grease on assembly of the bearing.
2. Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20-0.35mm. A special composition of powdered copper is thermally fused to the steel backing. This contact layer acts as an anchor for the PTFE layer and conducts the thermal build up away from the bearing surfaces.
3. Low-carbon steel.Setting the foundation of the bushings, the steel back provides exceptional stability,load carrying and heat dissipation characteristics.
Metal-Polymer Composite Bushing Material
Steel Back + Porous Bronze Sinter +
POM with Lubrication Indents
Sliding layer POM
Maximum load bearing pressure
Coefficient of frictionμ
Allowable maximum PV value
Maximum sliding speed
Bearing forms available in standard dimensions
Metric bearings and imperial bushings made to order: standard bushing forms in special dimensions, half-bushings, special shapes obtained by stamping, bearings with locating notches, lubricant holes and machined grooves, customized bushing designs
VIIPLUS BEARINGS bushings can be widely used as components necessary in mechanical industries or for repair and maintenance of various machines.
Wiper arms, door hinges, trunk hinge, foot pedals, shock absorbers, enines, camshafts, connect rod, steering system, pedal assembly, seat angle regulator, etc.
Copy machines, fax machines, joint and reciprocation parts of faxed, paper shredders, scanners and printers, starting and hinge parts of fitness equipment, doors and windows.
Planting machines, mills, potato harvester, tractors, etc.
Timber- & chain-saws, cutting machines, folding machines, looms, tec.
Sliding plates, steel & rooling-mills, body presses, tool posts, etc.
Switch gearsm contactors, pneumtools, hydraulic tools, transformers, etc.
Microwave ovens, food processors(mixers, blenders), lawn mowers, sewing machines, etc.
Dental equipment, X-ray equipment, medical turntables, wheelchairs, etc.
Lift components, excavators, concrete mixers, caterpillars, escalators, etc.
Valves, blinds, drying plant, baking machinery, screws and bolts, awnings, etc.
It can substitute a conventional bearing where saving space is desired.
Steel Backed Bushing provides superior shock and impact load resistance. The Steel Backed PTFE Lined bushing maintains a low coefficient of
friction and is usable without lubrication at high load, low speed operations with excellent wear resistance.
STOCK SIZE for Self Lubricating Bearings