Bearings should be replaced in the following situations
While VIIPLUS is recognized as the supplier in pipe handling self-lubricating bearing manufacturing equipment, our sliding bearing bushing product range includes equipment for a wide variety of customers.
Do not continue to use the bearing if it is in any of the following conditions. Replace the bearing immediately to prevent unnecessary problems.
1. Any of the bearing rings or rolling bodies is broken;
2. There is significant creep on the inner diameter surface of the inner ring or the outer diameter surface of the outer ring of the bearing;
3. There are cracks or gaps in any of the inner ring, outer ring, roll body and cage of the bearing;
4. There are rust and injuries on the raceway surface and rolling body of the bearing;
5. There are severe indentation and strike marks on the raceway surface and rolling body of the bearing;
6. the raceway surface of the bearing, retaining edge, rolling body has significant card injury;
7. Significant discoloration due to heat;
8. the bearing of the cage wear significantly, perhaps rivets significantly lax.