|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)|
|Model Number:||CUSTOMIZE SLEEVE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)|
|Packaging Details:||STANDARD EXPORT PACKING.CARTONS / PALLETS /WOODEN CASE|
|Delivery Time:||2~4 Weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T PREPARD, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||500000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Meterial:||Carton Steel , Bronze , PTFE Lead Free||Plating:||Tin Or Copper|
|Characteristic:||Low-maintenance And Maintenance-free Plain Bearings||Type:||Bushes, Collar Bushes, Washers, Strips Or Special Designs|
|Size:||Standard Size Available||Quality:||OEM|
PTFE Linded TU - B Self Lubricating Bearing 0605 1008 1615 2020 2225 3530 4520 Flange 1610
Plain Bearings & Self-Lubricating Bushings
& Gerollte Trockengleitlager (Ptfe)
lead free bushing PTFE linded TU-B bushing
0605 1008 1615 2020 2225 3530 4520 Flange 1610 Stock Bushing Size lead free
Viiplus tri-layer maintanence-free bushing have a base of lower carbon steel, onto which a porous bronze layer is sintered. PTFE mixtures are impregnated into the intersice of this bronze layer after rolling process completed. VIIPLUS 10 SERIES has good physical & mechanical properties, also has certainly chemical properties. It is suitable for rotary, oscillating movement with performance of self-lub. Anti-wear, lower firction, lower noise.
1. Self-lubricating Layer PTFE Mixture 0.01-0.03mm. After rolling process completed, PTFE mixtures are filled in intersice of bronze layer. Under normal operation, Part of PTFE mixture on top layer will be removed and transferred on the mating surface, forms a physically lubricating film, which will reduced the firction coefficient and protect the mating shaft.
2. Porous Bronze layer; The layer provides bonded strength of Self-Lub. Layer.
3. Steel Backing The layer provides load & thermal conductivity
4. Copper / Tin layer
Depending on operating conditions
|Max. Load Capacity|
|Max. PV Value|
|Short-Term Operation||N/mm2 · m/s||3.6|
|Continuous Operation||N/mm2 · m/s||1.8|
|Coefficient of Friction||μ||0.03~0.25|
|Operation Temperature Range||℃||-195~280|
|Thermal Conductivity||W(m · k-1)||42|
|Coefficient of Thermal Expansion||λST||11 · 10K-1|
STEEL BACKED PTFE LINED BUSHINGS
steel-backed, sintered-bronze PTFE lined bearing.
used in dry, semi lubricated environment.
It has a wide applicable temperature range from -319 degrees F to 518 degrees F. The thin walls and
Light weight construction enable a compact design of the product.
It can substitute a conventional bearing where saving space is desired.
Steel Backed Bushing provides superior shock and impact load resistance. The Steel Backed PTFE Lined bushing maintains a low coefficient of
friction and is usable without lubrication at high load, low speed operations with excellent wear resistance.
VSB-10 Metal-Polymer Anti-Friction Plain Bearings
ROLLED DRY SLIDING BEARINGS (PTFE)
Steel + Bronze Powder + PTFE/Fibre(DU)
Wrapped PTFE Lined (maintenance-free), self lubricated plain or flanged bearings, thrust washer and strip, Carbon steel shell with sintered bronze layer filled with PTFE
VSB-10 Self-Lubricating Multilayer Composite Bushing
· Bushing material suitable for lubricated applications
· self-lubricating bushings offer very good wear and low friction performance over a wide range of loads, speeds and temperatures in dry running conditions
· Anti-friction bearing suitable for linear, oscillating and rotating movements
Material is designed to operate without supplemental lubrication and will perform excellent when lubrication is present. Low friction, low wear rate, good sliding characteristics and very low absorption are a few of the features of this material. VSB-10 bushings will support rotary, linear and oscillating motion.
1. PTFE/Fibre mixture thickness 0.01~0.03mm. It is the contact surface for the rotating shaft. Minute partides of the PTFE layer and the sintered bronze material combine to create a solid lubricant film, which coats the shaft.
2. Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20*0.35mm,A special composition of powdered copper is thermally fused to the steel backing. This contact layer acts as an anchor for the PTFE layer and conducts the thermal build up away from the bearing surfaces.
3. Low-carbon steel backing. Setting the foundation of the bushings, the steel back provides exceptional stability, load carrying and heat dissipation characteristics.
Carbon Steel + Copper Powder + (PTFE + Pb + Filler)
· Metal-Polymer Composite Self-lubricating Bushing Material
· Steel Back + Porous Bronze Sinter +
· PTFE + Lead
|Process fluid lubricated||Fai|
Bearing forms available in standard dimensions
· Cylindrical bushes
· Flanged bushes
· Thrust washers
· Flanged washers
· Sliding plates
Plain bearings are available as bushes, collar bushes, washers, strips or special designs.
Metric bearings and imperial bushings made to order: standard bushing forms in special dimensions, half-bushings, special shapes obtained by stamping or deep drawing, customized bushing designs
Lubrication Free with Excellent Wear Resistance
The Steel Backed Bronze Bushing is used in a variety of applications in a number of industries. Below are a few of the more common uses:
Hydraulic Systems: Bushing for Valves and Rotary Actuator, Bushing for Gear Pumps, Bushing for Cylinders, Bushings for Shock absorber, Bushing for Lucas Hydraulic Pump,
Food Processing: Bottling Machine, Bottle Washer, Automatic Bag Maker, Dairy Processors, Meat Choppers, Mixers
Automobiles: Suspension Bushings, Steering, Brake Bushings, Clutch, Transmission Bushings
Railroad Cars: Side Thrust absorber, Automatic Doors Bushings
Ships: Steering Linkages, Hatch Covers, Pulley Blocks Bushings
Aircraft: Control Linkage, Shock absorber bushings, Actuator Valves bushings, winches
Printing: Offset Printer, Gravure Printer, Mail Printer, Automatic Ticket Bender, Automatic Book Binder
Textile Industry: Spinning frame, Yarn Twister, Sheet Roller, Winders