|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)|
|Model Number:||CUSTOMIZE SLEEVE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)|
|Packaging Details:||STANDARD EXPORT PACKING.CARTONS / PALLETS /WOODEN CASE|
|Delivery Time:||2~4 Weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T PREPARD, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||800000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Meterial:||Bronze Backed, Bronze , PTFE||Plating:||Tin Or Copper|
|Quality:||OEM Quality||Size:||Std.&Non-std. Customized Sizes|
|Application:||Metallurgy Machine And Casting Machines, Consecutive Casting Machines, Cemetery Machines, Spiral Transporting Machines, Etc.||Type:||Wrapped Bushes, Flanged Bearing, Thrust Washer|
SF-1D bronze base bearing ptfe metallurgical and steel industry cement grouting pump and spiral conveyor bush | VSB-11
Bronze + Bronze Powder + PTFE/Fibre(DU-B)
Dry Maintenance Free Bronze Base DU-B Self Lubricating Bush SF-1B
Sf-1b bronze base bearing is based on tin bronze, intermediate sintered bronze ball powder, surface rolling PTEE and high temperature filling material.
It has a high safety factor, especially in places where continuous work cannot be stopped and high temperatures cannot be refuelled. At present, it is widely used in metallurgical and steel industry, continuous casting billet rolling road, high temperature furnace front equipment, cement grouting pump and spiral conveyor. It can be a combination of the outer wave combination, and can also be made to turn the edge, to reach the end face, the inner hole and the effect of friction.
The rolling part of the bridge supports the replacement of the pure PTFE board with the products of sf-1b wear-resistant layer. Meet the requirements of 130N/mm squared.
· Very good wear and low friction performance over a wide range of loads, speeds and temperatures in dry running conditions
· Suitable for lubricated applications
· Suitable for linear, oscillating and rotating movements
· Bronze back offers improved corrosion resistance in humid/saline environments
· Suitable for dry running, low coefficient of friction, lower wear, good sliding characteristics, the transfer film created can protect the mating metal surface, suitable for rotary and oscillating movement. Very high chemical resistance, low absorption of water and swelling, also performs very good lubrication feature, the bronze backing provides the improved corrosion resistance comparing with VSB-10.
1. PTFE/fibre mixture thickness 0.01~0.03mm, provides an excellent initial transfer film, which effectively coats the mating surfaces of the bearing assembly, forming an oxide type solid lubricant film.
2. Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20-0.35mm, provides max. thermal conductivity away from the bearing surface, also serves as a reservoir for the PTFE/Fibre mixture.
3. Bronze backing, provides exceptionally high load carrying capacity, excellent heat dissipation and very good corrosion resistance.
· Metal-Polymer Composite Material
· Bronze Back + Porous Bronze Sinter +
· PTFE + Lead
Sliding layer PTFE
|Max. load||Static||250N/mm2||Friction coefficient||0.03~0.20|
|Very low speed||140N/mm2|
|Max. PVdryrunning||Short-termoperation||3.6N/mm2*m/3||Thermal conductivity||70W(m*K)-1|
|Temp. limit||-195℃~+280℃||Coefficient of thermalexpansion||11*10-6*K-1|
|Process fluid lubricated||Fair|
|Maximum load, p||
|Maximum sliding speed, U||m/s||2.0|
|Coefficient of friction||0.03 - 0.20 *|
|Maximum sliding speed, U||m/s||＞2.0|
* Depending on operating conditions
|Max. PV (Dry)||Short-time||3.6N/mm2*·m/s|
|Thermal conductivity||70W (m·k)-1|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion||17*10-6k-1
Bearing forms available in standard dimensions
· Cylindrical bushes
· Flanged bushes
· Sliding plates
Bearing forms made to order: standard forms in special dimensions, thrust washers, flanged thrust washers, half-bearings, special shapes obtained by stamping or deep drawing, customized bearing designs
The typical applications covered Steel metallurgy industry such as bushes for roller grooves of successive casting machines, cement grouting pumps and screw conveyers for cement and so on.conducts the thermal build up away from the bearing surfaces.
3. Low-carbon steel.Setting the foundation of the bushings, the steel back provides exceptional stability,load carrying and heat dissipation characteristics.