HIGH QUALITY,BEST SERVICE,REASONABLE PRICE
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)|
|Model Number:||CUSTOMIZE SLEEVE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)|
|Packaging Details:||STANDARD EXPORT PACKING.CARTONS / PALLETS /WOODEN CASE|
|Delivery Time:||2~4 Weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T PREPARD, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||800000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Meterial:||Ow-Carbon Steel + Porous Bronze + Yellow POM||Plating:||Tin Or Copper|
|Type:||Wrapped Bushes, Thrust Washer||Lubricating:||Boundary Lubricating|
|Customized:||Based On Drawing Or Sample||Color:||Black,red,yellow,blue POM|
|Application:||Automotive Chassis, Forging Machines, Mine Quarrying Machines, Metal Melting And Casing Machines And In Water Irrigating And Steel Rolling Industries, Etc.|
Metal-Polymer Plain Bearings Grease Lubricated
VSB20 abroad (DX) boundary lubrication bearing with high quality low carbon steel or copper plate as substrate, the middle sintered porous spherical bronze powder, the friction surface rolling modified polyformaldehyde (POM and Pb), and through the high temperature solid combination as one of the three layers of plasticizing boundary lubrication bearing materials (also called prelubricated bearing material), the rolling and sliding bearing.
The material can provide better bearing capacity and wear resistance, friction surface with oil pits, in the presence of a small amount of lubrication medium, its performance is better than other sliding bearing materials.
The product is suitable for working under normal temperature and medium (heavy) load, low speed occasions, to replace the traditional copper sleeve, which reduces the cost and extends the service life.
SB-20 boundary lubricated bearings are divided into steel base and copper base
1. POM thickness 0.30~0.50 mm. It provides high wearresistance and low friction even with only minute volume oflubricant are supplied, this bearing surface carries a pattern of circular indents which should be filled with grease on assembly of the bearing.
2. Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20-0.35mm. A special composition of powdered copper is thermally fused to the steel backing. This contact layer acts as an anchor for the PTFE layer and conducts the thermal build up away from the bearing surfaces.
3. Low-carbon steel.Setting the foundation of the bushings, the steel back provides exceptional stability,load carrying and heat dissipation characteristics.
· Metal-Polymer Composite Bushing Material
· Steel Back + Porous Bronze Sinter +
POM with Lubrication Indents
Sliding layer POM
|Grease lubricated||Very Good|
|Process fluid lubricated||Poor|
|Max. PV (Dry)||Short-time||3.6N/mm2*·m/s|
|Friction coefficient Dry||0.03~0.20|
|Thermal conductivity||42W (m·k)-1|
Coefficient of thermal expansion
Bearing forms available in standard dimensions
· Cylindrical bushes
· Thrust washers
· Sliding plates
Metric bearings and imperial bushings made to order: standard bushing forms in special dimensions, half-bushings, special shapes obtained by stamping, bearings with locating notches, lubricant holes and machined grooves, customized bushing designs