HIGH QUALITY,BEST SERVICE,REASONABLE PRICE
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)|
|Model Number:||CUSTOMIZE SLEEVE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)|
|Packaging Details:||STANDARD EXPORT PACKING.CARTONS / PALLETS /WOODEN CASE|
|Delivery Time:||2~4 Weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T PREPARD, T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||800000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Meterial:||Bronze Backed, Bronze , PTFE||Plating:||Tin Or Copper|
|Quality:||OEM Quality||Size:||Std.&Non-std. Customized Sizes|
|Standard Designs:||Cylindrical Bushes,Strips||Material Information:||Maintenance-free And Robust|
Plain bearing Strips Material Sliding Bearings SF-1B bronze base material | VSB-11 Strips
SF-1B bronze-based material is made of tin bronze plate as the base, sintered bronze spherical powder in the middle, surface rolled PTFE and high temperature resistant filler. It has a high safety factor and is particularly suitable for use in places where continuous work cannot be stopped and where it cannot be refueled at high temperatures. At present, the material has been widely used in the metallurgical steel industry, continuous casting machine billet rolling, high temperature furnace front equipment, cement grouting pump and screw conveyor. It can be combined with steel sleeves on the outside or flanged to achieve the effect of friction between the end faces and the inner holes. The sliding part of the bridge support is to replace the pure PTFE board with the SF-1B wear layer thickening product. Meet the requirements of 130N/mm2 load bearing.
Maximum load pressure: 140N/mm2
Friction coefficient μ: 0.03~0.18
Applicable temperature range: -195 ° C ~ 300 ° C
Maximum sliding speed: 5m/s
Allow the highest PV value (dry): 4.3N/mm2.m/s
Allowable maximum PV value (oil): 50N/mm2.m/s
Cylindrical bushes Collar bushes
Thrust washers Strips
Table of Contents
Plain bearing production
Models and tables of dimensions
VSB-11 Metal-Polymer Bronze Backed PTFE Plain Bearing
Bronze + Bronze Powder + PTFE/Fibre(DU-B)
· Very good wear and low friction performance over a wide range of loads, speeds and temperatures in dry running conditions
· Suitable for lubricated applications
· Suitable for linear, oscillating and rotating movements
· Bronze back offers improved corrosion resistance in humid/saline environments
· Suitable for dry running, low coefficient of friction, lower wear, good sliding characteristics, the transfer film created can protect the mating metal surface, suitable for rotary and oscillating movement. Very high chemical resistance, low absorption of water and swelling, also performs very good lubrication feature, the bronze backing provides the improved corrosion resistance comparing with VSB-10.
1. PTFE/fibre mixture thickness 0.01~0.03mm, provides an excellent initial transfer film, which effectively coats the mating surfaces of the bearing assembly, forming an oxide type solid lubricant film.
2. Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20-0.35mm, provides max. thermal conductivity away from the bearing surface, also serves as a reservoir for the PTFE/Fibre mixture.
3. Bronze backing, provides exceptionally high load carrying capacity, excellent heat dissipation and very good corrosion resistance.
· Metal-Polymer Composite Material
· Bronze Back + Porous Bronze Sinter +
· PTFE + Lead
Sliding layer PTFE
|Max. load||Static||250N/mm2||Friction coefficient||0.03~0.20|
|Very low speed||140N/mm2|
|Max. PVdryrunning||Short-termoperation||3.6N/mm2*m/3||Thermal conductivity||70W(m*K)-1|
|Temp. limit||-195℃~+280℃||Coefficient of thermalexpansion||11*10-6*K-1|
|Process fluid lubricated||Fair|
|Maximum load, p||
|Maximum sliding speed, U||m/s||2.0|
|Coefficient of friction||0.03 - 0.20 *|
|Maximum sliding speed, U||m/s||＞2.0|
* Depending on operating conditions
|Max. PV (Dry)||Short-time||3.6N/mm2*·m/s|
|Thermal conductivity||70W (m·k)-1|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion||17*10-6k-1
Bearing forms available in standard dimensions
· Cylindrical bushes
· Flanged bushes
· Sliding plates
Bearing forms made to order: standard forms in special dimensions, thrust washers, flanged thrust washers, half-bearings, special shapes obtained by stamping or deep drawing, customized bearing designs
The typical applications covered Steel metallurgy industry such as bushes for roller grooves of successive casting machines, cement grouting pumps and screw conveyers for cement and so on.conducts the thermal build up away from the bearing surfaces.
3. Low-carbon steel.Setting the foundation of the bushings, the steel back provides exceptional stability,load carrying and heat dissipation characteristics.