|Place of Origin:||Self Lubricating Bearings Manufacturers|
|Brand Name:||VIIPLUS Sleeve & Bearing|
|Certification:||DIN 1494, ISO 3547|
|Model Number:||Meatl-Polymer Bearings|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiable|
|Price:||Competitively Priced vs DU DX, Provides Lubricating Bush|
|Packaging Details:||EXPORT CARTON WOOD PALLET WOODEN CASE|
|Delivery Time:||4 - 20 BUSINESS DAYS|
|Supply Ability:||Flanged Bronze Bushings, Bronze Thrust Washers, Self Lubricating Bronze Bushings|
|Material:||Steel Bronze Pom||Lubricating:||POM Indents|
Viiplus china manufactured sleeve bushings with layers of self-lubricating material that require either no lubrication or lubrication only at initial installation. Our commitment to the environment extends not only to our lead-free dry bearing material, but to our solvent-free manufacturing processes.
Our innovative technologies are applied in our sophisticated, state-of-the-art manufacturing and development facilities. These facilities allow us to continually respond to customer demand for standard and customized products designed to improve comfort and reduce maintenance for shock absorbers, hinges, gears, pumps, valves, car seats, vibration dampers and other equipment requiring bearing materials.
Lead-free, environmentally friendly
Produced in a solvent-free process
High delivery performance
Broad product portfolio available
The POM 2Y sliding bearings MADE TO ORDER FROM CHINA are lead-free and constitute an improvement on the POM 2X bearings. They are used in sectors where lead must not be used, such as in textile machinery and vehicle steering systems, medium-speed applications or applications with medium loads and medium levels of grease lubrication.
Bronze Sleeve Bushing POM INCH SIZES made to order from china Consists of a steel backing and a porous bronze intermediate layer and overlaid with modified polymers ( POM ).Indents on the surface of the polymer are designed for better distribution of the lubrication (oil or grease) between the bearing and themating material. The steel back provides the bush with higher mechanical strength and load capacity. Moreover, the steel backingis plated with a corrosion protection layer. Products of POM series are applied in automotive chassis, forging machines,
cranes, presses, agricultural equipment, etc.
Instructions for installation of oil-free bearing production and application
It has the characteristics of high bearing capacity, impact resistance, high temperature resistance, strong self-lubrication ability, etc., especially suitable for heavy load, low speed, reciprocating sliding bearing or swinging, etc., which is difficult to lubricate and form oil film, and is not afraid of water flushing and other acid oil-free bearing corrosion and erosion.Generally speaking, inlaid bearings not only save fuel and energy, but also have longer working life than ordinary sliding bearings.At present, the products have been widely used in metallurgical continuous casting machines, rolling equipment, mining machinery, ships, steam turbines, water turbines, injection molding machines and equipment production lines.
1. It should be determined whether the self-lubricating bearing surface of the shaft and shaft shell has bumps, protrusions, etc
2. Whether there is dust or mold sand attached to the surface of the bearing shell.
3. Although it is a small bump, protuberances, etc., if there is an oil grindstone or fine sandpaper to remove.
4. A small amount of lubricating oil should be applied to the surface of the shaft and shaft shell in order to avoid collision during the installation.To mount the bearing on the shaft, apply force on the inner ring; to mount the bearing on the housi method ng, apply force on the outer ring.To be in the bearing force, be careful to make the force vertical and uniform down, deflection will cause bearing injury.To this end absolutely try to avoid wide - hitting.
5. Oil-free bearing retainer and sealing plate are also absolutely not applicable.The hammer and casing installation method is a common method, because it will damage the bearing, so do not hit directly.Be as shown in the general, so that the sleeve in the middle and beat in.The hammer should be struck lightly.In the mechanical structure, when the inner and outer rings are tightly matched, the backing plate should be used to make sure that the force can be applied to the inner and outer rings at the same time.If only in the inner ring add force pressure, the force must be the ball and pressure into the outer ring, therefore, will cause scars in the orbital plane.To install the bearing with large margin on the shaft, it is widely used to heat the bearing to 80~90 degrees and expand the inner diameter in clean oil.
6. The hardness of the bearing may be reduced by overheating, so it must not exceed 100 degrees.At this point, the bearing must be suspended using steel wire, or placed on the wire mesh, support plate, do not place at the bottom of the groove.When the bearing reaches the desired temperature (below 100 ° c), it should be immediately removed from the groove and quickly inserted into the shaft. The bearing will contract with the temperature drop, and sometimes there will be a gap between the shaft shoulder and the end face of the bearing. Therefore, it is necessary to use tools to press the bearing in the direction of the shaft.
POM lubricated bearing: acid polymethylaldehyde with high wear resistance. It is necessary to assemble with oil storage pit when the bearing surface is arranged regularly
With grease, especially suitable for high load under the low speed of rotation, swing movement and often under load negative, opening and closing and less prone to forming fluid lubrication parts, under the condition of boundary lubrication, can use for a long time without refueling and maintenance, and in the process of gas can be used to more prolong the service life of bearing, currently applicable to the metallurgical machinery, mining machinery, hydraulic machinery, auto parts, construction machinery, agricultural machinery, etc.
Oil-free self-lubricating bearing: this product is a mixture of steel plate, sintered spherical bronze powder in the middle layer, rolled ptfe and lead in the surface layer.It has the characteristics of low friction coefficient, wear-resisting and corrosion-resistant, oil-free self-lubrication and long service life, which can reduce cost, reduce noise, prevent from sticking and sliding.It is widely used in sliding parts of all kinds of machinery, such as printing press, textile machine, hydraulic truck, tobacco machine, medical machinery, fitness apparatus, micro-motor, automobile, motorcycle, etc.
Metal base inlaid solid self-lubricated bearing: it is a new lubricated bearing with both the characteristics of metal bearing and self-lubricated bearing. It is loaded by the metal matrix and lubricated by the special formulation of solid lubricated material.It has the characteristics of high bearing capacity, impact resistance, high temperature resistance and strong self-lubrication ability.Traditional oil-bearing: because of its advantages of low noise and self-lubrication, oil-bearing has become the new favorite of computer CPU fan bearing, and the market demand is large.In addition, with the increasing demand for noise, the application of oil-bearing in household appliances is expanding.
The basic requirements of bearing materials depend largely on the working performance of the bearing.The selection of suitable materials for rolling bearings will have a great impact on their service performance and life.Generally speaking, the main failure modes of rolling bearing are fatigue spalling under the action of alternating stress and loss of bearing precision due to friction and wear.In addition, there are cracks, indentation, corrosion and other causes of abnormal damage to the bearing.Therefore, rolling bearings should have high resistance to plastic deformation, less friction and wear, good rotation accuracy, good dimensional accuracy and stability, and long contact fatigue life.And many of these properties are determined by materials and heat treatment processes.
FOLLOW US ON