David from CanadaOur company import the bronze gleitlager from viiplus china,viiplus professional team makes sure customs clearance is always smooth. They provide an accurate bronze bushing classification, handle all the paperwork,We have received the self-lubricating bronze bushings. They look well done and the high quality.
Valerie from CaliforniaWe import the bronze gleitlager from China to under the incoterm FOB shanghai, sometimes by Air. viiplus is a very good bronze gleitlager supplier, they are very professional and patient, after we inform the new order, they will manufacturer bronze gleitlager in time and give us the schedule , and then we just need to receive the bronze parts
Daisy From GermanyThe best surface finishes for Sleeve Bearing, tighter concentricity, and bronze bushings material uniformity. The good supplier of standard inch and metric sleeve bearings and bushings from china.
Orange Satinless Steel Bronze Bushing Material / POM Layer Bushings Plate
|Place of Origin||Plain Bearing Material|
|Brand Name||China Plain-Bearing|
|Certification||DIN 1494/ISO 3547|
|Model Number||Wrapped composite sliding bearing|
|Minimum Order Quantity||500 Piece/Pieces|
|Price||flat strip material inch sizes Manufacturers,Factory Price|
|Packaging Details||Shipment Bushing Packing: Cartons per Wooden Case or Pallet.|
|Delivery Time||15~20 Days|
|Payment Terms||TT IN ADVANCE|
|Supply Ability||1000000 Piece/Pieces per Month Plain-Bearing Bushing|
|Features||Wear,Dry,Low Resistance||Meterial||Low-Carbon Steel + Porous Bronze + Yellow POM Strips|
|Plating||Tin Or Copper||Type||Wrapped Bushes, Thrust Washer|
|Special Use||High-strength Steel Plate||Customized||Available As Per Drawing|
plain sleeve bearing strips
Self-Lubricating Bronze Bushing grease-lubricated composite bearing
VIIPLUS BUSHING MADE IN CHINA is similar to foreign made DS bush,and may be operated without lubricant or under an trace of oil.It is of low friction,anticorrosion and is of long life.This is now applied in machines under oscillating motion and in open field or in corrosive environment such as hoisters,bulldogger,tower cranes,andprinting or dyeing machines for textiles.
If your business is in sliding bearings PTFE composite bushings, please inform us of your project situation and strips sizes requirements in the inquiry. We will efficiently provide you with product selection solutions and quotations.
Rolling bearing is a kind of rolling bearing, which is made of high quality cold rolled steel plate, sintered porous spherical bronze powder in the middle, and then rolled on the surface of porous spherical bronze powder with modified polyformaldehyde and rolled.
This type of bearing is required to be coated with lubricating grease during assembly due to its regular surface rolling arrangement and oil storage holes with helical Angle. It is especially suitable for the occasions where it is difficult to form fluid lubrication under high load and low speed. The oil storage holes on the surface can ensure the optimal oil distribution, and long-term maintenance is unnecessary.
VIIPLUS 20 series POM BUSHINGS has good physical & mechanical properties, also has certainly chemical properties. This material has good machining performance if required.tri-layer low maintanence plain bushing have a base of lower carbon steel, onto which a porous bronze layer is sintered. Acetalcopolyer (POM) is impregnated into the intersice of this bronze layer after rolling process completed. Lubrication indents are stamped into this layer.
Bronze backing with PTFE lined SF-1B Bushing , S-PM DX POM steel backed plastic covered bush , bushing FRIMIX Glyco PG A
POM composite plain bearings are available as straight bushings, washers and strips
Advantages of VIIPLUS POM composite plain bearings
• maintenance-free operation
• very good frictional properties
• high load carrying capacity
• high sliding velocity
• small operating clearance
VSB-20 Strips, Slide paths PAS
Wrapped POM Lined Bearings Steel + Bronze Powder + POM(DX) Strips
Our POM range of wrapped acetal lined bearings are suitable for rotary and oscillating movement applications.
The VIIPLUS plain bearings are available in metric and imeprial sizes as standard.
Our in-house machining service is able to offer non-standard sizes to suit customer specific requirements.
VIIPLUS range of wrapped POM lined bearings are suitable for rotary and oscillating movement applications. They benefit from long re-lubrication intervals, no absorption of water, outstanding damping behaviors and have a low suceptibility to edge loading.
Strips PAS are available as an even material section. This material section can be used to make sliding elements in a variety
Metal - Polymer Composite Bearing With POM Material
The VIIPLUS range are ideal for the automotive, machine building and agricultural industries and indeed any application where lubricant cannot be supplied continuously.
- Low-maintenance standard solutions
Plain Bearing Production
Standard designs are:
- Cylindrical bushes
- Thrust washers
If these material sections are used to create slide paths, they have the following main functions:
- Absorbing and transferring forces acting vertically to the running surface
- Fixing moving components to each other
- Ensuring guidance accuracy for axial movements over the entire service life
Strips are available in two material groups:
- Material group P1 for maintenance-free, dry-running applications
- Material group P2 for low-maintenance, lubricated applications
For the advantages of each group and help deciding which material group is best for the relevant use, please refer to the information provided in the section cylindrical bushes, flange liners and thrust washers.
VSB-20 Flange liners PAF
- Marginally lubricated bushings for grease or oil lubricated applications
- Standard parts contain grease indents in the sliding layer; plain sliding layer available by request
- Optimum performance under relatively high loads and low speeds
- Suitable for linear, oscillating and rotating movements
- Wide range of parts available from stock
Suitable for rotating and oscillating movement, less maintenance requirements due to the long re-lubrication intervals, lower wear, lower susceptibility to edge loading, no absorption of water and therefore no swelling, good damping behaviours, good resistance to shock loads.
Our wrapped POM lined bearings have a high wear resistance and low friction even with very small quantities of lubricant
The surface carries a pattern of circular indents which should be filled with grease on assembly
Low carbon steel gives exceptionally high load carrying capacity and excellent heat disspation
1. POM thickness 0.30~0.50 mm. It provides high wear resistance and low friction even with only minute volume oflubricant are supplied, this bearing surface carries a pattern of circular indents which should be filled with grease on assembly of the bearing.
2. Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20-0.35mm. A special composition of powdered copper is thermally fused to the steel backing. This contact layer acts as an anchor for the PTFE layer and conducts the thermal build up away from the bearing surfaces.
3. Low-carbon steel.Setting the foundation of the bushings, the steel back provides exceptional stability,load carrying and heat dissipation characteristics.
Structure And Composition
- Metal-Polymer Composite Bushing Material
- Steel Back + Porous Bronze Sinter + POM with Lubrication Indents
Sliding layer POM
|Grease lubricated||Very Good|
|Process fluid lubricated||Poor|
|Maximum sliding speed||m/s||＞2.0|
|Coefficient of friction||0.05 – 0.20|
|Max. PV (Dry)||Short-time||3.6N/mm2*·m/s|
|Friction coefficient Dry||0.03~0.20|
|Thermal conductivity||42W (m·k)-1|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion||11*10-6k-1
Bearing forms available in standard dimensions
· Cylindrical bushes
· Thrust washers
· Sliding plates
Metric bearings and imperial bushings made to order: standard bushing forms in special dimensions, half-bushings, special shapes obtained by stamping, bearings with locating notches, lubricant holes and machined grooves, customized bushing designs
- Agricultural equipment
- Construction machinery
- Material handling equipment
- Home appliances and consumer goods
- Rear chassis hinges
- Articulation joints
- Spindles of drills
- Gearboxes & clutches
- Grinding and milling machines