Oil/Gas Composite Polymer Bearings Power Energy pipelines Drilling Bushing Growth & Innovation
VIIPLUS is made to order from china in the development of self-lubricating bearings friction technology used in Energy Oil/Gas components and system solutions.The oil and gas industry has high demands for polymer bearings. Extreme temperatures and high loads, near-constant use, plus the increasing scrutiny of the industry’s impact on the environment are all top challenges.
We sell an extensive range of Polymer Bearing Composite with varying amounts of technical data. Please assist us to provide you with accurate
information by placing your orders and enquiries online or by e-mail
Polymer bearing materials have been specifically engineered for oil & gas applications.
Bearings Bronze Backed PTFE Plain Bearing
Bronze base bearing self-lubricating bearing tin bronze, is based on tin bronze as the matrix, the middle sintered bronze spherical powder, surface rolling PTEE and high temperature resistant filler material.
The product in a special recipe of high density copper alloy substrate, sintered porous bronze layer. Surface rolling a mixture of PTFE and Pb. It can provide good self-lubricating, wear resistance, low friction, such as performance, give full play to the advantages of metal and multi-element polymer. Bushings used in the industries of metallurgy, continuous casting and rolling mill, cement machinery, screw conveyor and so on.
SELF-LUBRICATING BEARINGS TYPICAL APPLICATIONS
Mining & quarrying
Offshore oil & gas
Slide pads used in pipelines
Wear pads on the elastomeric casing guides used in oil and gas drilling
Drop-in composite replacements for bronze bearings used on the drill spoolers in offshore drilling equipment.
Heavy duty bearings for applications that other bearings can't handle!
VSB-11 Bronze Backed PTFE Plain Bearing
· Very good wear and low friction performance over a wide range of loads, speeds and temperatures in dry running conditions
· Suitable for lubricated applications
· Suitable for linear, oscillating and rotating movements
· Bronze back offers improved corrosion resistance in humid/saline environments
· Suitable for dry running, low coefficient of friction, lower wear, good sliding characteristics, the transfer film created can protect the mating metal surface, suitable for rotary and oscillating movement.
· Very high chemical resistance, low absorption of water and swelling, also performs very good lubrication feature, the bronze backing provides the improved corrosion resistance comparing with VSB-10.
1. PTFE/fibre mixture thickness 0.01~0.03mm, provides an excellent initial transfer film, which effectively coats the mating surfaces of the bearing assembly, forming an oxide type solid lubricant film.
2. Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20-0.35mm, provides max. thermal conductivity away from the bearing surface, also serves as a reservoir for the PTFE/Fibre mixture.
3. Bronze backing, provides exceptionally high load carrying capacity, excellent heat dissipation and very good corrosion resistance.
STRUCTURE AND COMPOSITION
· Metal-Polymer Composite Material
· Bronze Back + Porous Bronze Sinter +
· PTFE + Lead
Dry Maintenance Free Bronze Base Self Lubricating Bush
Sliding layer PTFE
Porous Bronze Sinter
Process fluid lubricated
BEARING PROPERTIES* Depending on operating conditions
Max. PV (Dry)
Coefficient of thermal expansion
Bearing forms available in standard dimensions
· Cylindrical bushes
· Flanged bushes
· Sliding plates
Bearing forms made to order: standard forms in special dimensions, thrust washers, flanged thrust washers, half-bearings, special shapes obtained by stamping or deep drawing, customized bearing designs