David from CanadaOur company import the bronze gleitlager from viiplus china,viiplus professional team makes sure customs clearance is always smooth. They provide an accurate bronze bushing classification, handle all the paperwork,We have received the self-lubricating bronze bushings. They look well done and the high quality.
Valerie from CaliforniaWe import the bronze gleitlager from China to under the incoterm FOB shanghai, sometimes by Air. viiplus is a very good bronze gleitlager supplier, they are very professional and patient, after we inform the new order, they will manufacturer bronze gleitlager in time and give us the schedule , and then we just need to receive the bronze parts
Daisy From GermanyThe best surface finishes for Sleeve Bearing, tighter concentricity, and bronze bushings material uniformity. The good supplier of standard inch and metric sleeve bearings and bushings from china.
Metal-Polymer Plain Bearings,Steel back + Porous Bronze Sinter + PTFE
|Place of Origin||gleitlagerbuchsen china|
|Model Number||Metal-Polymer Low Friction Plain Bearings|
|Minimum Order Quantity||MATE-TO-ORDER CUSTOM BUSHINGS|
|Price||Sliding Bronze Bearing Dimensions Tolerance,Stock Price|
|Packaging Details||Export Cartons,Customizable|
|Delivery Time||10~20 work days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability||bronze sleeve bushings, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, wholesale, Metallic Self Lubricating Bushings, Cast Iron Bearing, Sleeve Bushing, POM Bearing, Cast Iron Plain Bearing, Lubrication Bronze Bushing|
|Material||Steel + Bronze Powder + PTFE||Type||Metal-Polymer Low Friction Plain Bearings|
|Size||Customized||Application||Automobile, Motorcycle Shock Absorber And A Variety Of Hydraulic Cylinder And Other Fields|
|Lubrication||PTFE Self-lubricating||Finishing||Copper-plating/tin-plating/zinc-plating,without Lead,no Lead|
graphite bronze bushing,
bronze plain bearing
Composite Self-Lubricating Bushings - Lubrication Free Bushing
PTFE composite flanged bushing maintenance-free steel backing
PTFE composite bushings are the maintenance-free solution for heavy load/medium speed applications.
The PTFE-based sliding surface allows smooth, low-friction operation without lubrication.
The presence or continuous supply of oil or other non-corrosive fluids can be beneficial and improve the performance of these bearings.
PTFE composite bushings material
Steel + Bronze powder + PTFE
Straight & flanged PTFE composite bushings
- maintenance-free operation
- very good frictional properties
- high load carrying capacity
- high operating temperatures
- high sliding velocity
- small operating clearance
Metal-Polymer Low Friction Plain Bearings
VIIPLUS is a growing manufacturer of self-lubricating bearings products tailored to meet the needs of various industry requirements with primary focus within the sliding bearings parts oil and gas industry.
- 1 d hydraulic bearing. Is on the basis of - 1 p combined with the oil cylinder and the working principle of the shock absorber and design a new type of material, under the condition of no oil is more wear-resisting, in addition to the product has the advantages of - 1 p, especially suitable for reciprocating force frequent tendency of big occasions. At present the product gradually replace - 1 p products, suitable for car, motorcycle shock absorber and a variety of hydraulic cylinder, etc.
-1d technical data
|Maximum load( P)||Static load||250N/mm²|
|Maximum linear velocity (V)||Dry friction||2.5m/s|
|High PV value||Dry friction||3.8N/mm²・m/s|
|Coefficient of friction||0.04~0.20|
|The use of temperature||
|Coefficient of thermal conductivity||
Agricultural machinery:tractors, combine harvesters, crop sprayers, bulldozer, grader, etc;
Auto industry: the power steering pump, steering thrust pads, brake disc, shock absorber, door hinge, wiper, chairs, illustrates, air valve and solenoid valve, etc.;
Office business machines, photocopiers, fax machines, printers, E-mail processor, etc.;
Hydraulic components and valves, gear pump, ram pump, vane pump, ball valve, butterfly valve, cylinder, cylinder and other hydraulic components, etc.;
Household appliances: refrigerators, air conditioners, vacuum cleaners, sewing machine, washing machine, microwave oven and fitness equipment, etc.
And other logistics machinery:packaging machinery, textile machinery, port machinery, mining machinery, forest machinery and all kinds of engineering machinery and equipment.
- low friction bushings offer good wear and low friction performance over a wide range of loads, speeds and temperatures in dry running conditions
- Very good performance in lubricated applications
- Good performance in greased applications
- Suitable for linear, oscillating and rotating movements
- Lead-free material compliant to ELV, WEEE, and RoHS specifications
- Approved to standard DIN EN 1797: 2002-02 and ISO 21010: 2004-04 (Cryogenic Vessels – Gas/Material Compatibility) for piping, valves, fittings and other components in both gaseous and liquid oxygen for up to maximum temperature of 60°C and oxygen pressure of 25 bars. Contact VIIPLUS for further details.
- Approved to standard FAR 25.853 and FAR 25.855 - Federal Aviation Regulations – making it suitable for interior aircraft applications
Bearing forms available in standard dimensions
Metric bearings and imperial bushings made to order: Standard bushing forms in special sizes, half-bushings, stamped/deep drawn shapes, bearings with locating notches, lubricant holes and grooves, customized designs
- 1 d polymer surface resistance to chemical corrosion, so its corrosion resistance mainly depends on the steel back of plating and appearance. The steel back of tin or copper plated surface, can effectively prevent atmospheric corrosion; If you work in the corrosive medium, the steel back can be galvanized, etc.
|Maximum load, p||
|Coefficient of linear thermal expansion||Parallel to the surface||10-6/K||11|
|Normal to the surface||10-6/K||30|
|Maximum sliding speed, U||m/s||2.5|
|Maximum pU factor||N/mm2 x m/s||1.0|
|Coefficient of friction||0.04 - 0.25 *|
|Maximum sliding speed, U||m/s||5.0|
|Maximum pU factor||N/mm2 x m/s||10.0|
|Coefficient of friction||0.02 - 0.08|
|Shaft surface roughness, Ra||
0.3 - 0.5
≤ 0.05 - 0.4 *
|Shaft surface hardness||Unhardened acceptable, improved bearing life > 200HB|
The main factors influencing the life span