In linear motion, the self-lubricating bearing of VIIPLUS has the characteristics of low noise and self-lubrication, and is widely used in cylinder and automatic guide rail.
viiplus provides a complete set of sliding bearing solutions for hydraulic system users. The supplied products include: gear pump aluminum seat assembly, axle sleeve, side plate; Blade pump and plunger pump with oil plate, return disk, axle sleeve; Cylinder liner and so on.
VSB-40 low friction bushings offer good wear and low friction performance over a wide range of loads, speeds and temperatures in dry running conditions
· Very good performance in lubricated applications
· Good performance in greased applications
· Suitable for linear, oscillating and rotating movements
Suitable for dry running, low coefficient of friction, lower wear, good sliding characteristics, the transfer film created can protect the mating metal surfaces, suitable for rotating and oscillating movement, high chemical resistance, low absorption of water and swelling. The VSV-40 improved the friction and much good wear resistance over the common CSB-10 range under lubricated operation.
1. PTFE/Polymer fibres mixture thickness 0.01~0.03mm. Lead-free bearing layer provides an excellent initial transfer film, which effectively coats the mating surfaces of the bearing assembly, forming an oxide type solid lubricant film.
2. Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20-0.35mm, provides max. thermal conductivity away from the bearing surface, also serves as a reservoir for the PTFE mixture.
3. Steel backing, provides high load carrying capacity, excellent heat dissipation.
4. Copper/Tin plating thickness 0.002mm, provides good corrosion resistance.
STRUCTURE & COMPOSITION
· Metal-Polymer Composite Bushing Material
· Steel back + Porous Bronze Sinter +
· PTFE + Fillers
Bearing forms available in standard dimensions
· Cylindrical bushes
· Flanged bushes
· Sliding plates
· Thrust washers
· Flanged washers
Metric bearings and imperial bushings made to order: Standard bushing forms in special sizes, half-bushings, stamped/deep drawn shapes, bearings with locating notches, lubricant holes and grooves, customized designs