1. Self-Lubricaying Layer POM 0.3-0.5mm. After rolling process completed, POM are filled in intersice of bronze layer, lubrication indents are stamped, which are full of oil grease, which will be removed and transferred on the mating surface, forms a physically lubricating film, which will reduced the firction coe. and protect the mating shaft.
2. Porous bronze layer; The layer provides bonded strength of self-lub. Layer.
3. Steel Backing The layer provides load & thermal conductivity
4. Copper / Tin layer.
VSB-20 This is a steel based, spherical bronze powder as interlayer and overlaid by a layer of YELLOW/PTFE, the surface of which is provided with oil indentations. Features: the special resin supply with excellent wear resistance and very lower friction, can be keep good work condition even without oil.
1. POM 0.03-0.50mm, anti abrasion, low friction coefficient even no oil given.
The inside of the bearing is full of indentions, which must be filled with grease
2.Bronze powder layer, 0.2-0.35mm, high load capacity and anti-abrasion, good
thermal conductivity, which also further strengthen the combination of the POM
layer and steel plate.
3. Low carbon steel, which improved, load capacity & thermal conductivity.
4. Copper/Tin plating layer, 0.002mm, anti-corrosion.
Recommended for applications involving intermittent operation or boundary lubrication, such as suspension joints, kingpin assemblies and stub axles of tucks in automotive, grinding, and milling machines, ram guide plates in building industry gearbox, clutch, bale trips in agricultural equipment.
1. POM thickness 0.30~0.50 mm. It provides high wearresistance and low friction even with only minute volume oflubricant are supplied, this bearing surface carries a pattern of circular indents which should be filled with grease on assembly of the bearing.
2. Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20-0.35mm. A special composition of powdered copper is thermally fused to the steel backing. This contact layer acts as an anchor for the PTFE layer and conducts the thermal build up away from the bearing surfaces.
3. Low-carbon steel.Setting the foundation of the bushings, the steel back provides exceptional stability,load carrying and heat dissipation characteristics.
STRUCTURE AND COMPOSITION
· Metal-Polymer Composite Bushing Material
· Steel Back + Porous Bronze Sinter +
POM with Lubrication Indents
Sliding layer POM
with or without
Maximum load bearing pressure
Coefficient of frictionμ
Allowable maximum PV value
Maximum sliding speed
Bearing forms available in standard dimensions
· Cylindrical bushes
· Thrust washers
· Sliding plates
Metric bearings and imperial bushings made to order: standard bushing forms in special dimensions, half-bushings, special shapes obtained by stamping, bearings with locating notches, lubricant holes and machined grooves, customized bushing designs
The product can be used under high load with low speed, rotation, oscillation, and also can be applied in no liquid lubricants environment that switches frequently with load; the part can work with out oil, and will have a long operating life if oil giver; the POM layer can be machined during installing, which does benefit to the mating. The products now mainly used in metallurgy machine mine industry, irrigation machine, agriculture machine etc.