Questions or need a quote?Request a quote for a standard product, a custom product, or ask us a question.Complete solutions for industrial valves Bushing Steel Bronze Bushing
The Premier China Source for Steel Bronze Bushings Online
Pap-P10-P20-PTFE Bushings & Bearings VIIPLUS SELF LUBRICATING BEARING & BUSHINGS products are designed for a wide range of industrial applications and services.
VIIPLUS Self-Lubricating Bearings Material provides high-end casting to our valve divisions including materials like (low temperature) carbon steel/ stainless steel/ PTFE Bushing POM Bushes and high bronze alloy steels bearings.
Cylindrical Bushes PAP Friction Bearing BushingHydraulic Cylinder Bearing Cylindrical bushes PAP are available in 2 material types. Material type P1 formaintenance-free, dry-running applications; Make customs clearance more smoothCross-border shipping?VIIPLUS helps you complete the process step by step.
VIIPLUS bushes are produced in a lightweight, compact material with minimum bulk, simplifying shaft assembly. Featuring high-level chemical resistance, shafts can be covered or plated with materials resistant against chemically aggressive liquids, gas or solids, through the application of an additional galvanic layer. This type of bush does not require lubrication and its operating temperature is between -195°C and +280°C.
ROLLED DRY SLIDING BEARINGS (PTFE)
Steel + Bronze Powder + PTFE/Fibre(DU)
Absorbing and transferring radical forces
Fixing moving components to each other
Ensuring guidance accuracy with radial and axial movements over the entire service life
Material is designed to operate without supplemental lubrication and will perform excellent when lubrication is present. Low friction, low wear rate, good sliding characteristics and very low absorption are a few of the features of this material. VSB-10 bushings will support rotary, linear and oscillating motion.
1. PTFE/Fibre mixture thickness 0.01~0.03mm. It is the contact surface for the rotating shaft. Minute partides of the PTFE layer and the sintered bronze material combine to create a solid lubricant film, which coats the shaft.
2. Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20*0.35mm,A special composition of powdered copper is thermally fused to the steel backing. This contact layer acts as an anchor for the PTFE layer and conducts the thermal build up away from the bearing surfaces.
3. Low-carbon steel backing. Setting the foundation of the bushings, the steel back provides exceptional stability, load carrying and heat dissipation characteristics.
Metal-Polymer Composite Self-lubricating Bushing Material
Steel Back + Porous Bronze Sinter +
PTFE + Lead
PTFE + Lead
Porous Bronze Sinter
Process fluid lubricated
* Depending on Operating Conditions
Max. PV (Dry)
Coefficient of thermal expansion
Bearing forms available in standard dimensions
· Cylindrical bushes
· Flanged bushes
· Thrust washers
· Flanged washers
· Sliding plates
Plain bearings are available as bushes, collar bushes, washers, strips or special designs.
Metric bearings and imperial bushings made to order: standard bushing forms in special dimensions, half-bushings, special shapes obtained by stamping or deep drawing, customized bushing designs
viiplus 10 bushes are used in various applications, for example:
* hydraulic vehicles;
* agricultural machinery;
* textile machinery;
* printing machinery;
* gymnastics equipment and more;