HIGH QUALITY,BEST SERVICE,REASONABLE PRICE
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)|
|Model Number:||CUSTOMIZE SLEEVE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)|
|Packaging Details:||STANDARD EXPORT PACKING.CARTONS / PALLETS /WOODEN CASE|
|Delivery Time:||2~4 Weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T PREPARD, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||800000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Meterial:||Ow-Carbon Steel + Porous Bronze + Yellow POM||Plating:||Tin Or Copper|
|Type:||Wrapped Bushes, Thrust Washer||Lubricating:||Boundary Lubricating|
|Customized:||Based On Drawing Or Sample||Color:||Black,red,yellow,blue POM|
|Application:||Automotive Chassis, Forging Machines, Mine Quarrying Machines, Metal Melting And Casing Machines And In Water Irrigating And Steel Rolling Industries, Etc.|
Biscuit, bread and so on bake. Oven (oven) door hinge bushing. Chain joint bushing, automatic food (fast food) package. Filling machine sealing.Incision.Feeding transmission mechanism.
The development of self-lubricating composite bearing and trend of inlay material are widely used on the Food packaging. Filling machinery.
The result shows that the compound ptfe material bearing sliding bearing surpass the ball bearing in endurance to pressure, adaption to variable temperatures and life for use and so on.
There is a large space to explore in the area to reduce friction and increase the load supportcapacity of a sliding bearing with composite surfaces.
Our bimetallic bearing material and combination technology.
self lubricating bearings have superior in some performances to DU bearings.
The present concept can be used not only to design a more outstanding journal bearing but also to design a thrust bearing or a slider bearing with an outstanding performance.
We are a manufacturer of steel bronze ptfe three-layer composite oilless lubricating bearings.
wholesale oilless sliding bearing (DX) & bushing (SF-2)
Steel + Bronze Powder + yellow POM(DX)
|Carbon steel + Sintered copper powder + POM|
Sintering - Wrapped-Drilling
Static load 250N/mm2 ; Dynamic load 140N/mm2
|Tin Plating, Copper Plating|
POM High intensity, Oil holes can be refuelled
|Grease lubrication 2.8N/mm2·m/s|
Metallurgical machinery-Mine machinery-Water conervancy machinery-
Construction machinery-Farm machinery-Motor vechicles
-40 ~ +130 Degree celsius
VSB-20 Boundary lubrication bearing High Quality DX Bushing POM Bush China Manufacturer
· marginally lubricated bushings for grease or oil lubricated applications
· Standard parts contain grease indents in the sliding layer; plain sliding layer available by request
· Optimum performance under relatively high loads and low speeds
· Suitable for linear, oscillating and rotating movements
· Wide range of parts available from stock
Suitable for rotating and oscillating movement, less maintenance requirements due to the long re-lubrication intervals, lower wear, lower susceptibility to edge loading, no absorption of water and therefore no swelling, good damping behaviours, good resistance to shock loads.
1. POM thickness 0.30~0.50 mm. It provides high wearresistance and low friction even with only minute volume oflubricant are supplied, this bearing surface carries a pattern of circular indents which should be filled with grease on assembly of the bearing.
2. Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20-0.35mm. A special composition of powdered copper is thermally fused to the steel backing. This contact layer acts as an anchor for the PTFE layer and conducts the thermal build up away from the bearing surfaces.
3. Low-carbon steel.Setting the foundation of the bushings, the steel back provides exceptional stability,load carrying and heat dissipation characteristics.
· Metal-Polymer Composite Bushing Material
· Steel Back + Porous Bronze Sinter +
POM with Lubrication Indents
Sliding layer POM
|Grease lubricated||Very Good|
|Process fluid lubricated||Poor|
Bearing forms available in standard dimensions
· Cylindrical bushes
· Thrust washers
· Sliding plates
Metric bearings and imperial bushings made to order: standard bushing forms in special dimensions, half-bushings, special shapes obtained by stamping, bearings with locating notches, lubricant holes and machined grooves, customized bushing designs
Recommended for applications involving intermittent operation or boundary lubrication... Automotive: suspension joints, kingpin assemblies and stub axles of trucks, automobile driving joint hinges, steering and other linkages, articulation joints, rear chassis hinges, fair leader rollers... Machine tool building industry: spindles in drill, grinding, and milling machines, ram guide plates in multi-ram presses... Agricultural equipment: gearbox, clutch, bale trips and wheel caster swivels for bale accumulators, front axle pivot bearings, steering idler box bearings and kingpin bearings for harvesters... It is especially well-suited for applications where lubricant can not be supplied continuously or repeatedly.