|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)|
|Model Number:||Slide paths PAS Strips|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)|
|Packaging Details:||STANDARD EXPORT PACKING.CARTONS / PALLETS /WOODEN CASE|
|Delivery Time:||2~4 Weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T PREPARD, T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||500000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Meterial:||Carton Steel , Bronze , PTFE STRIPS||Plating:||Tin Or Copper|
|Type:||Sheet||Customized:||Available As Per Drawing|
|Special Use:||High-strength Steel Plate||Features::||Wear,Dry,Low Resistance|
|Port:||ShangHai||Application:||Hydraulic Special Sliding|
Self-Lubricating Bearings DP4 Strip SF-1D hydraulic cylinders bearing oil cylinder motorcycle shock absorbers | VSB-40
VSB-40 Metal-Polymer Low Friction Plain Bearings Dp4 Strip & Plate
Sf-1d hydraulic special bearing. Is on the basis of SF, 1 p combined with the oil cylinder and the working principle of the shock absorber and design a new type of material, under the condition of no oil is wear-resisting, in addition to the product has the advantages of SF, 1 d, especially suitable for reciprocating frequent occasions large lateral force. Its performance is similar to that of DP4, which is gradually replacing sf-1p products, which can be used in automotive, motorcycle shock absorbers and various hydraulic cylinders.
VSB-40 DP4 low friction bushings offer good wear and low friction performance over a wide range of loads, speeds and temperatures in dry running conditions
· Very good performance in lubricated applications
· Good performance in greased applications
· Suitable for linear, oscillating and rotating movements
Suitable for dry running, low coefficient of friction, lower wear, good sliding characteristics, the transfer film created can protect the mating metal surfaces, suitable for rotating and oscillating movement, high chemical resistance, low absorption of water and swelling. The VSV-40 improved the friction and much good wear resistance over the common CSB-10 range under lubricated operation.
1. PTFE/Polymer fibres mixture thickness 0.01~0.03mm. Lead-free bearing layer provides an excellent initial transfer film, which effectively coats the mating surfaces of the bearing assembly, forming an oxide type solid lubricant film.
2. Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20-0.35mm, provides max. thermal conductivity away from the bearing surface, also serves as a reservoir for the PTFE mixture.
3. Steel backing, provides high load carrying capacity, excellent heat dissipation.
4. Copper/Tin plating thickness 0.002mm, provides good corrosion resistance.
5. Steel + Bronze Powder + PTFE/Fibre(DP4)
· Metal-Polymer Composite Bushing Material
· Steel back + Porous Bronze Sinter +
· PTFE + Fillers
|Max. load||Static||250N/mm2||Max.speed||Dry running||0.08~0.20|
|Very low speed||140N/mm2||Hydrodynamicoperation||0.02~0.08|
|Max. PVdryrunning)||Short-termoperation||3.6N/mm2*m/3||Thermal conductivity||42W(m*K)-1|
|PV max. hydrodynamic||-195℃~+280℃||Coefficient of thermalexpansion||11*10-6*K-1|
|Oil lubricated||Very Good|
|Process fluid lubricated||Good|
|Maximum load, p||
|Maximum sliding speed, U||m/s||2.0|
|Coefficient of friction||0.03 - 0.20 *|
|Maximum sliding speed, U||m/s||＞2.0|
* Depending on operating conditions
|Max. PV (Dry)||Short-time||3.6N/mm2*·m/s|
|Thermal conductivity||42W (m·k)-1|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion||11*10-6k-1
Bearing forms available in standard dimensions
· Cylindrical bushes
· Flanged bushes
· Sliding plates
· Thrust washers
· Flanged washers
Metric bearings and imperial bushings made to order: Standard bushing forms in special sizes, half-bushings, stamped/deep drawn shapes, bearings with locating notches, lubricant holes and grooves, customized designs
VSB-40 is developed for high duty, oil lubricated, hydraulic applications...Automotivesuspensionstruts,absorbers guide bushing, hydraulic cylinders, gear pumps, motors, axial and radial piston pumps & motors.VSB-40 is designed mainly for using under lubricated conditions and it performs excellent wear resistance and low static/dynamic shockfriction coefficient.