HIGH QUALITY,BEST SERVICE,REASONABLE PRICE
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)|
|Packaging Details:||STANDARD EXPORT PACKING.CARTONS / PALLETS /WOODEN CASE|
|Delivery Time:||2~4 Weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T PREPARD, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||500000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Features:||Low-maintenance, Lubricated Applications||Meterial:||Steel + Porous Bronze + PTFE Strips|
|Plating:||Tin Or Copper||Type:||Wrapped Bushes, Flanged Bearing, Thrust Washer|
|Finishing:||Tin Plated, Brass Plated||Special Use::||High-strength Steel Plate|
|Application:||Printing And Dyeing Machines, And Machines Used In The Ocean Industry, Etc.|
COAL Mining Machine PTFE Bushings Sliding Bearing Plain bearing Strips, DU Strip Metric Streifen, Gleitbahnen|VSB-10
This type of DU bush takes PTFE layer as sliding layer which makes products can perform very wellunder dry condition or oil condition. Material Structure. These materiais consist of metal backing bondedto a porous bronze sintered layer with PTFE based polymer bearing layer.The metal backing providesmechanical strength
Steel + Bronze Powder + PTFE/Fibre(DU) Strips
Provide high-quality self-lubricating products
1. PTFE/Fibre mixture thickness 0.01~0.03mm. It is the contact surface for the rotating shaft. Minute partides of the PTFE layer and the sintered bronze material combine to create a solid lubricant film, which coats the shaft.
2. Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20*0.35mm,A special composition of powdered copper is thermally fused to the steel backing. This contact layer acts as an anchor for the PTFE layer and conducts the thermal build up away from the bearing surfaces.
3. Low-carbon steel backing. Setting the foundation of the bushings, the steel back provides exceptional stability, load carrying and heat dissipation characteristics.
· Metal-Polymer Composite Self-lubricating Bushing Material
· Steel Back + Porous Bronze Sinter +
· PTFE + Lead
|Process fluid lubricated||Fai|
|Maximum load, p||
|Coefficient of linear thermal expansion||Parallel to the surface||10-6/K||11|
|Normal to the surface||10-6/K||30|
|Maximum sliding speed, U||m/s||
|Coefficient of friction||0.03 - 0.20 *|
|Maximum sliding speed, U||m/s||
Bearing forms available in standard dimensions
· Cylindrical bushes
· Flanged bushes
· Thrust washers
· Flanged washers
· Sliding plates
Metric bearings and imperial bushings made to order: standard bushing forms in special dimensions, half-bushings, special shapes obtained by stamping or deep drawing, customized bushing designs
This material meets the demanding criteria for long life and maintenance free performance with or without lubrication.
Automotive: tractors, combines, crop sprayers, earth-movers, graders and other construction, auto machines, specific uses in power steering cylinders, steering gear thrust washers, disc brakes, calipers and pistons, shock absorbers, governor linkage, windshield wiper motor, tilt gear assemblies...
Business machines: photocopy machines, typewriters, mail sorters, postage meter systems, computer terminal printers and peripheral equipment, automatic printing devices, mail processing machinery...
Hydraulics and valves: pumps including gear, rotary, water, axial piston, and other types, ball, butterfly, poppet steam, and other valves and valve trunnions...
Home appliances: tape recorders, refrigerators, air conditioners, cleaners, polishers, sewing machines, ovens, dishwashers, clothes washing machines...And materials handling, marine engine, packaging, textile equipment, tools...etc.