|Place of Origin:||MADE IN CHINA|
|Model Number:||BRONZE SLEEVE BUSHINGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 Piece/Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Export carton; Wooden case ; Wood pallet.|
|Delivery Time:||2~4 Weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union,|
|Supply Ability:||1000000 Piece/Pieces per Month Bearing Bush|
|Meterial:||Bronze Backed, Bronze , PTFE||Plating:||Tin Or Copper|
|Quality:||OEM Quality||Size:||Std.&Non-std. Customized Sizes|
|Application:||Metallurgy Machine And Casting Machines, Consecutive Casting Machines, Cemetery Machines, Spiral Transporting Machines, Etc.||Type:||Wrapped Bushes, Flanged Bearing, Thrust Washer|
Copper-based bronze gleitlager non-oil lubricated bearings Composite Dry Bearings | VSB-11
This product is tin bronze based powder inside and PTFE surfaced and filled with anti-high-temperature material. It is very safe and specially used in the place can’t stop for repair and can’t add oil because of high temperature.
This product has been widely used in various mechanical sliding parts, such as printing machine, elevator, textile machine, tobacco machine, fitness machine, hydraulic conveyor, micro-motor, solenoid valve, automobile and agricultural and forestry machinery.
Rolling bearing is a kind of rolling bearing, which is based on high quality cold-rolled steel plate and sintered with porous spherical bronze powder in the middle, and then sintered with a mixture of PTFE and fiber on the surface of porous spherical bronze powder, and rolled.
This product has the characteristics of small friction coefficient, abrasion resistance, good corrosion resistance and self-lubrication.Using this product can reduce the cost, reduce the mechanical volume, avoid the phenomenon of shaft biting and reduce the mechanical noise and other characteristics.
This is widely used in steel metallurgy industry such as roller grooves of successive casting chines, cement grouting pumps and screw conveyers for cement. It can also be composed in steel housing or fabricated into flanged bushes which can move both in radial and in axial directions.
1. PTFE/fibre mixture thickness 0.01~0.03mm, provides an excellent initial transfer film, which effectively coats the mating surfaces of the bearing assembly, forming an oxide type solid lubricant film.
2. Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20-0.35mm, provides max. thermal conductivity away from the bearing surface, also serves as a reservoir for the PTFE/Fibre mixture.
3. Bronze backing, provides exceptionally high load carrying capacity, excellent heat dissipation and very good corrosion resistance.
· Metal-Polymer Composite Material
· Bronze Back + Porous Bronze Sinter +
· PTFE + Lead
Sliding layer PTFE
Depending on operating conditions
|Max. PV (Dry)||Short-time||3.6N/mm2*·m/s|
|Thermal conductivity||70W (m·k)-1|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion||17*10-6k-1
Bearing forms available in standard dimensions
· Cylindrical bushes
· Flanged bushes
· Sliding plates
Bearing forms made to order: standard forms in special dimensions, thrust washers, flanged thrust washers, half-bearings, special shapes obtained by stamping or deep drawing, customized bearing designs
The typical applications covered Steel metallurgy industry such as bushes for roller grooves of successive casting machines, cement grouting pumps and screw conveyers for cement and so on.conducts the thermal build up away from the bearing surfaces.
3. Low-carbon steel.Setting the foundation of the bushings, the steel back provides exceptional stability,load carrying and heat dissipation characteristics.