|Place of Origin:||Made in China|
|Certification:||DIN 1494, ISO9001:2008|
|Model Number:||Sliding Bearings|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 Piece/Pieces Depend on the size (Min. Order)|
|Price:||$0.30 - $25.00 / Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Packaging: Export carton; Wooden case ; Wood pallet.|
|Delivery Time:||1~3 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1500000 Piece/Pieces per Month Bearing Bush|
|Meterial:||Bronze||Characteristic:||Low-maintenance And Maintenance-free Plain Bearings|
|Size:||Standard Size Available||Port::||Shanhai,or Ningbo|
|Quality:||OEM||Type:||Bushes, Collar Bushes, Washers, Strips Or Special Designs|
Factory customized Copper wrapped bushings
VIIPLUS rolled (wrapped) bushings is produced with diamond shaped lubrication indents on the bearing surface(s). These bushings are ideally suited for thin wall applications. The indents provide lubricant reservoirs that allow for excellent and prolonged service.
For applications that are sealed or difficult to maintain, we also manufacture this product with self-lubricating graphite filled diamond or circular indents.
They are light-weight and compact and are available as sleeve bushings, flange bearings, washers and plates. They are produced in both inch and metric sizes.
• Metric Sleeves
• Metric Flanges
1. Save a lot of copper material and time of copper sleeve manufacturing:
2. Light weight and low cost compared with axle sleeve and rolling bearing made by vehicle;
3. Various oil grooves can be processed on the friction surface, and oil holes can store certain grease, so that the time of oil filling is 5 times longer than that of copper sleeve;
4. Extremely high bearing capacity, especially suitable for rough friction surface;
5. High heat dissipation, small expansion coefficient, stable service condition and long service life.
|National standard C5210 German standard DIN17662 ISO 4382-2:1991|
it is a low-maintenance bronze sliding bearing. Primary lubrication is necessary. Oil or grease lubrication is possible. Due to lubrication pockets, clearances are reduced to a minimum.
About 85%of our products are export to North American, European Union, South East Asia countries.
You can use our “Enquiry Form” to get in touch with us. One of our sales team will contact you immediately.