|Place of Origin:||MADE IN CHINA|
|Model Number:||Sleeve Valve & Pump Bushing|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard packing|
|Delivery Time:||1~2 WEEKS|
|Payment Terms:||TT IN ADVANCE|
|Supply Ability:||1000000 Piece/Pieces|
|Meterial:||Ow-Carbon Steel + Porous Bronze + Yellow POM||Plating:||Tin Or Copper|
|Type:||Wrapped Bushes, Thrust Washer||Lubricating:||Boundary Lubricating|
|Customized:||Based On Drawing Or Sample||Color:||Black,red,yellow,blue POM|
|Application:||Automotive Chassis, Forging Machines, Mine Quarrying Machines, Metal Melting And Casing Machines And In Water Irrigating And Steel Rolling Industries, Etc.|
flanged bushings Thermoplastic plain bearing POM Bushes Cylindrical standard dimensions Rolled dry sliding bearings Gerollte Trockengleitlager Flanged sliding bearings, standard dimensions POM Bushes | VSB-20
VIIPLUS provides specialized engineering, design, manufacturing and support services for self lubricating bearings solutions. Our experienced team of engineers and skilled craftsmen consistently deliver superior products, meeting the customer requirements of all kinds of industry. We strive to meet or exceed our customers schedule expectations by consistently delivering our bushings products and services on time.
VIIPLUS is a supplier some of the valves bushings and self lubricating bearings repair products.
We provide equipment to a variety of Process and Industrial Industries in china.
Textile, Transportation, Water/Wastewater Treatment and various OEM's.
wholesale oilless sliding bearing (DX) & bushing (SF-2)
DX bushing bearing supplier, High quality DX Bush, POM coated sleeve
Steel + Bronze Powder + yellow POM(DX)
VSB-20 Boundary lubrication bearing High Quality DX Bushing POM Bush China Manufacturer
· marginally lubricated bushings for grease or oil lubricated applications
· Standard parts contain grease indents in the sliding layer; plain sliding layer available by request
· Optimum performance under relatively high loads and low speeds
· Suitable for linear, oscillating and rotating movements
· Wide range of parts available from stock
Suitable for rotating and oscillating movement, less maintenance requirements due to the long re-lubrication intervals, lower wear, lower susceptibility to edge loading, no absorption of water and therefore no swelling, good damping behaviours, good resistance to shock loads.
1. POM thickness 0.30~0.50 mm. It provides high wearresistance and low friction even with only minute volume oflubricant are supplied, this bearing surface carries a pattern of circular indents which should be filled with grease on assembly of the bearing.
2. Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20-0.35mm. A special composition of powdered copper is thermally fused to the steel backing. This contact layer acts as an anchor for the PTFE layer and conducts the thermal build up away from the bearing surfaces.
3. Low-carbon steel.Setting the foundation of the bushings, the steel back provides exceptional stability,load carrying and heat dissipation characteristics.
· Metal-Polymer Composite Bushing Material
· Steel Back + Porous Bronze Sinter +
POM with Lubrication Indents
Sliding layer POM
Process fluid lubricated
Max. PV (Dry)
Friction coefficient Dry
Coefficient of thermal expansion
Bearing forms available in standard dimensions
· Cylindrical bushes
· Thrust washers
· Sliding plates
Metric bearings and imperial bushings made to order: standard bushing forms in special dimensions, half-bushings, special shapes obtained by stamping, bearings with locating notches, lubricant holes and machined grooves, customized bushing designs
Recommended for applications involving intermittent operation or boundary lubrication... Automotive: suspension joints, kingpin assemblies and stub axles of trucks, automobile driving joint hinges, steering and other linkages, articulation joints, rear chassis hinges, fair leader rollers... Machine tool building industry: spindles in drill, grinding, and milling machines, ram guide plates in multi-ram presses... Agricultural equipment: gearbox, clutch, bale trips and wheel caster swivels for bale accumulators, front axle pivot bearings, steering idler box bearings and kingpin bearings for harvesters... It is especially well-suited for applications where lubricant can not be supplied continuously or repeatedly.