HIGH QUALITY,BEST SERVICE,REASONABLE PRICE
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)|
|Model Number:||CUSTOMIZE SLEEVE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)|
|Packaging Details:||STANDARD EXPORT PACKING.CARTONS / PALLETS /WOODEN CASE|
|Delivery Time:||2~4 Weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T PREPARD, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||500000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Meterial:||Carton Steel , Bronze , PTFE||Plating:||Tin Or Copper|
|Characteristic:||Low-maintenance And Maintenance-free Plain Bearings||Type:||Bushes, Collar Bushes, Washers, Strips Or Special Designs|
|Size:||Standard Size Available||Quality:||OEM|
Viiplus range of PTFE lined wrapped bearings is suitable for dry running, low friction, low wear applications. These wrapped bearings have excellent sliding characteristics forming a transfer film that can protect the mating metal surface.
Our PTFE lined wrapped bearings have been developed for high duty, oil lubricate applications.
We are able to offer PTFE lined wrapped bearings in metric plain, imperial plain, metric flanged, metric washers, imperial washers, metric strip and imperial strip. Special sizes can be produced to customer requirements.
A self-lubricating bearing is a metallic component permeated in a lubricant oil. The oil provides a constant lubrication between bearing and shaft, so the system does not need any additional external lubricant. VIIPLUS Specialty Bearings features high performance, low wear self-lubricating bearing solutions.
METAL POLYMER COMPOSITE BEARINGS
Metal-polymer composite plain bearings enable economical solutions in many industrial and automotive applications. They are particularly effective with oscillating movements and achieve a rating life several times higher than that of bearings with conventional materials. In addition, all our new plain bearings are lead-free and, therefore, environmentally friendly.
ROLLED DRY SLIDING BEARINGS (PTFE)
VSB-10 Self-Lubricating Multilayer Composite Bushing
Material is designed to operate without supplemental lubrication and will perform excellent when lubrication is present. Low friction, low wear rate, good sliding characteristics and very low absorption are a few of the features of this material. VSB-10 bushings will support rotary, linear and oscillating motion.
1. PTFE/Fibre mixture thickness 0.01~0.03mm. It is the contact surface for the rotating shaft. Minute partides of the PTFE layer and the sintered bronze material combine to create a solid lubricant film, which coats the shaft.
2. Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20*0.35mm,A special composition of powdered copper is thermally fused to the steel backing. This contact layer acts as an anchor for the PTFE layer and conducts the thermal build up away from the bearing surfaces.
3. Low-carbon steel backing. Setting the foundation of the bushings, the steel back provides exceptional stability, load carrying and heat dissipation characteristics.
Carbon Steel + Copper Powder + (PTFE + Pb + Filler)
· Metal-Polymer Composite Self-lubricating Bushing Material
· Steel Back + Porous Bronze Sinter +
· PTFE + Lead
|Max. PV (Dry)||Short-time||3.6N/mm2*·m/s|
|Thermal conductivity||42W (m·k)-1|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion||11*10-6k-1|
Bearing forms available in standard dimensions
· Cylindrical bushes
· Flanged bushes
· Thrust washers
· Flanged washers
· Sliding plates
Plain bearings are available as bushes, collar bushes, washers, strips or special designs.
Metric bearings and imperial bushings made to order: standard bushing forms in special dimensions, half-bushings, special shapes obtained by stamping or deep drawing, customized bushing designs