|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)|
|Model Number:||CUSTOMIZE SLEEVE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)|
|Packaging Details:||STANDARD EXPORT PACKING.CARTONS / PALLETS /WOODEN CASE|
|Delivery Time:||2~4 Weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T PREPARD, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||500000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Features:||Wear,Dry,Low Resistance||Meterial:||Low-Carbon Steel + Porous Bronze + Yellow POM Strips|
|Plating:||Tin Or Copper||Type:||Wrapped Bushes, Thrust Washer|
|Special Use:||High-strength Steel Plate||Customized:||Available As Per Drawing|
|Application:||Automotive Chassis, Forging Machines, Mine Quarrying Machines, Metal Melting And Casing Machines And In Water Irrigating And Steel Rolling Industries, Etc.|
Steel + Bronze Powder + POM(DX) Strips
Strips PAS are available as an even material section. This material section can be used to make sliding elements in a variety
Standard designs are:
Standard version: Tin
layer thickness: approx. 0.002 mm
For the advantages of each group and help deciding which material group is best for the relevant use, please refer to the information provided in the section cylindrical bushes, flange liners and thrust washers.
VSB-20 Flange liners PAF
· marginally lubricated bushings for grease or oil lubricated applications
· Standard parts contain grease indents in the sliding layer; plain sliding layer available by request
· Optimum performance under relatively high loads and low speeds
· Suitable for linear, oscillating and rotating movements
· Wide range of parts available from stock
Suitable for rotating and oscillating movement, less maintenance requirements due to the long re-lubrication intervals, lower wear, lower susceptibility to edge loading, no absorption of water and therefore no swelling, good damping behaviours, good resistance to shock loads.
1. POM thickness 0.30~0.50 mm. It provides high wearresistance and low friction even with only minute volume oflubricant are supplied, this bearing surface carries a pattern of circular indents which should be filled with grease on assembly of the bearing.
2. Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20-0.35mm. A special composition of powdered copper is thermally fused to the steel backing. This contact layer acts as an anchor for the PTFE layer and conducts the thermal build up away from the bearing surfaces.
3. Low-carbon steel.Setting the foundation of the bushings, the steel back provides exceptional stability,load carrying and heat dissipation characteristics.
· Metal-Polymer Composite Bushing Material
· Steel Back + Porous Bronze Sinter +
POM with Lubrication Indents
Sliding layer POM
|Grease lubricated||Very Good|
|Process fluid lubricated||Poor|
|Maximum load, p||
|Maximum sliding speed, U||m/s||＞2.0|
|Coefficient of friction||0.05 – 0.20|
|Max. PV (Dry)||Short-time||3.6N/mm2*·m/s|
|Friction coefficient Dry||0.03~0.20|
|Thermal conductivity||42W (m·k)-1|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion||11*10-6k-1
Bearing forms available in standard dimensions
· Cylindrical bushes
· Thrust washers
· Sliding plates
Metric bearings and imperial bushings made to order: standard bushing forms in special dimensions, half-bushings, special shapes obtained by stamping, bearings with locating notches, lubricant holes and machined grooves, customized bushing designs
Recommended for applications involving intermittent operation or boundary lubrication... Automotive: suspension joints, kingpin assemblies and stub axles of trucks, automobile driving joint hinges, steering and other linkages, articulation joints, rear chassis hinges, fair leader rollers... Machine tool building industry: spindles in drill, grinding, and milling machines, ram guide plates in multi-ram presses... Agricultural equipment: gearbox, clutch, bale trips and wheel caster swivels for bale accumulators, front axle pivot bearings, steering idler box bearings and kingpin bearings for harvesters... It is especially well-suited for applications where lubricant can not be supplied continuously or repeatedly.