Thermoplastic plain bearing Pumps Bushing special bearing sliding bearings|VSB-10
A High-Performing polytetrafluoroethylene bearings
plunger pump bronze gleitlager
oilles composite bushes for pumps dry bearing PTFE sleeve bearings
PUMPS oil and gas, hydrocarbon and chemical processing, power generation and water resources industries self lubricating bearings solution
pumps standards. These pumps are available in different bearing bushings meet the requirements for chemical, API, slurry and solids handling processes, as well as industrial processes. Different bushings reliable and efficient pumping processes. Different sizes, hydraulics and material combinations are particularly well suited for use in applications where uncompromising reliability and efficiency over a wide flow range are key.
Metal-Polymer Anti-Friction Plain Bearings
- ROLLED DRY SLIDING BEARINGS (PTFE)
- Steel + Bronze Powder + PTFE/Fibre(DU)
- Wrapped PTFE Lined (maintenance-free), self lubricated plain or flanged bearings, thrust washer and strip, Carbon steel shell with sintered bronze layer filled with PTFE
- API PROCESS PUMPS BRONZE BUSHINGS
- BRONZE BUSHINGS
- CHEMICAL PROCESS PUMPS BRONZE BUSHINGS
- INDUSTRIAL PROCESS PUMPS BRONZE BUSHINGS
- SLURRY PUMPS BRONZE BUSHINGS
- SOLIDS HANDLING PUMPS BRONZE BUSHINGS
VSB-10 Self-Lubricating Multilayer Composite Bushing
- Bushing material suitable for lubricated applications
- self-lubricating bushings offer very good wear and low friction performance over a wide range of loads, speeds and temperatures in dry running conditions
- Anti-friction bearing suitable for linear, oscillating and rotating movements
- Material is designed to operate without supplemental lubrication and will perform excellent when lubrication is present. Low friction, low wear rate, good sliding characteristics and very low absorption are a few of the features of this material. VSB-10 bushings will support rotary, linear and oscillating motion.
1. PTFE/Fibre mixture thickness 0.01~0.03mm. It is the contact surface for the rotating shaft. Minute partides of the PTFE layer and the sintered bronze material combine to create a solid lubricant film, which coats the shaft.
2. Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20*0.35mm,A special composition of powdered copper is thermally fused to the steel backing. This contact layer acts as an anchor for the PTFE layer and conducts the thermal build up away from the bearing surfaces.
3. Low-carbon steel backing. Setting the foundation of the bushings, the steel back provides exceptional stability, load carrying and heat dissipation characteristics.
Carbon Steel + Copper Powder + (PTFE + Pb + Filler)
STRUCTURE AND COMPOSITION
· Metal-Polymer Composite Self-lubricating Bushing Material
· Steel Back + Porous Bronze Sinter +
· PTFE + Lead
PTFE + Lead
Porous Bronze Sinter
|Process fluid lubricated
|Max. PV (Dry)
|Coefficient of thermal expansion
Bearing forms available in standard dimensions
· Cylindrical bushes
· Flanged bushes
· Thrust washers
· Flanged washers
· Sliding plates
PROJECTWith an Application Engineer
DU Bushing, DU Bearing, Teflon Line Bearing, Ptfe Coated Bushing, DX Bush, DX Bearing
VIIPLUS Provide all types of electronic samples for customers,Metal-Polymer Composite Bearings Catalog!
Bushings,Lubricated Bearings,Composite Bearings,Metal Bearings,Compressor Bearings,Metal-polymer,Filament Wound,Plain Bearings,Flange Bearings,Polymer Bearings,Flange Bushings,Pump Bearings,Flanged Bushes,Thrust Plates,Industrial Bearings
viiplus products are widely used in all industrial fields
Widely used in hydraulic and pneumatic industries, forging machine tool industry, plastics machinery industry, lifting and handling machinery, port machinery, office, fitness machinery, textile machinery, food packaging, filling machinery, chemical machinery, printing and packaging, paper making machinery, automobiles, railways Steam locomotives, shipbuilding industries, presses, metallurgical machinery, construction machinery, etc.