Metal-Polymer Plain Bearings Grease Lubricated | Self-Lubricating Bearings PAP P10 METAL Bushings Cylindrical PTFE Elevator Bushings
Metal-Polymer Anti-Friction Plain Bearings
Oil-free lubricated bearing (DU) is a sliding bearing made of three layers of self-lubricated bearing material, which is composed of high quality low-carbon steel plate or copper plate as the matrix, sintered porous spherical bronze powder in the middle, and friction surface rolling modified PTFE (PTFE and Pb) and firmly combined by high temperature plasticization.The material can provide better self-lubrication, wear resistance, low friction and other properties, giving full play to the strength of metal and self-lubrication properties of modified plastics.Vsb-10 oil-free lubricated bearings are divided into steel base and copper base.
- ROLLED DRY SLIDING BEARINGS (PTFE)
- Steel + Bronze Powder + PTFE/Fibre(DU)
- Wrapped PTFE Lined (maintenance-free), self lubricated plain or flanged bearings, thrust washer and strip, Carbon steel shell with sintered bronze layer filled with PTFE
VSB-10 Self-Lubricating Multilayer Composite Bushing
Typical features are suitable for use without lubricating oil, low friction resistance, wear resistance, long service life;
Suitable for use in various forms of motion such as rotation, reciprocation and oscillation;
It has stable low friction coefficient and excellent wear resistance under high load and low speed.
Oil lubrication conditions for more effective use, in the middle, high speed field can show a high PV value;
Cardiac use wide temperature range, can be in 200 ℃ ~ + 280 ℃ temperature range;
Dynamic and static friction coefficient is basically close to, can overcome the "crawling" phenomenon, running smoothly;
Excellent corrosion resistance, can be used in a variety of corrosive media (including liquid and gas);
Bearings for thin-wall structure, light weight, occupies a small volume, suitable for compact design;
Good dimensional stability, high mechanical strength, with good thermal conductivity;
Transfer film formed in the process of operation, play a role in protecting the grinding shaft, no shaft bite phenomenon.
- Hydraulic pump industry: mainly used in medium and high pressure gear pump, vane pump, plunger pump, etc.
- Automobile industry: shock absorber (guide sleeve), power steering, clutch, gearbox shift lever, wiper, steering machine transposition and hand brake device, ABS system, gasoline engine and diesel engine injection pump, pedal support, trailer coupling head, engine and trunk cover hinge system, etc.
- Other: metallurgical industry, continuous casting and rolling mill, cement machinery, screw conveyor, hydraulic truck, elevators, micro motor, hydraulic motor, hydraulic equipment, pneumatic (cylinder guide sleeve) equipment guide sleeve (cylinder), electromagnetic valve, medical equipment, fitness equipment, textile machinery, agricultural machinery, scientific instruments, drying furnace, printing machinery, office equipment (printers, photocopiers and fax machines), butterfly-valve, cut-off valve, motorcycle (shock absorber), etc.
Pallet Trucks Plain Bearings
1. PTFE/Fibre mixture thickness 0.01~0.03mm. It is the contact surface for the rotating shaft. Minute partides of the PTFE layer and the sintered bronze material combine to create a solid lubricant film, which coats the shaft.
2. Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.20*0.35mm,A special composition of powdered copper is thermally fused to the steel backing. This contact layer acts as an anchor for the PTFE layer and conducts the thermal build up away from the bearing surfaces.
3. Low-carbon steel backing. Setting the foundation of the bushings, the steel back provides exceptional stability, load carrying and heat dissipation characteristics.
Carbon Steel + Copper Powder + (PTFE + Pb + Filler)
STRUCTURE AND COMPOSITION
· Metal-Polymer Composite Self-lubricating Bushing Material
· Steel Back + Porous Bronze Sinter +
· PTFE + Lead
PTFE + Lead
Porous Bronze Sinter
|Process fluid lubricated
|Max. PV (Dry)
|Coefficient of thermal expansion
Bearing forms available in standard dimensions
· Cylindrical bushes
· Flanged bushes
· Thrust washers
· Flanged washers
· Sliding plates
PROJECTWith an Application Engineer
DU Bushing, DU Bearing, Teflon Line Bearing, Ptfe Coated Bushing, DX Bush, DX Bearing
Bushings,Lubricated Bearings,Composite Bearings,Metal Bearings,Compressor Bearings,Metal-polymer,Filament Wound,Plain Bearings,Flange Bearings,Polymer Bearings,Flange Bushings,Pump Bearings,Flanged Bushes,Thrust Plates,Industrial Bearings
viiplus products are widely used in all industrial fields
Widely used in hydraulic and pneumatic industries, forging machine tool industry, plastics machinery industry, lifting and handling machinery, port machinery, office, fitness machinery, textile machinery, food packaging, filling machinery, chemical machinery, printing and packaging, paper making machinery, automobiles, railways Steam locomotives, shipbuilding industries, presses, metallurgical machinery, construction machinery, etc.